chapter eighteen

~wow I'm surprised I've made it this far. Thanks to you guys. I can't thank you enough and in the times I'm alone or I get depressed I feel like you guys are there to push me through. So thanks again for all the support. This chapter is for my friend layla. She's in the sequal and will be introduced in the next few chapters or so. Well onto the story shall we?~

-a few days later Edwards pov-

So it seems as if roy is making y/n stay away from me. At the time I'm still in the hospital. Winry had to go see the Hughes house and tell them some stuff. She said she was gonna tell them to move to the country and get away from central because of promise day.

"I wish I could get out of bed al." Al looks at me and gets up from the corner.

"If you have to stay here so we can get our bodies back I'd take that chance. But it feels as if my body is slowly dying off." Al walks over to my bed.

" don't worry al. Well get our bodies back. If it means we lose more limbs we will." I smile and Winry walks in and cries.

"They seemed so lost." She whines out.

"It's ok Winry. Come here." Al says opening his arms for a hug.

"Thanks al." Winry stops crying and hugs Alphonse.

-Alphonses pov-

Brother says we can get our bodies back. I think it's just about time we can't. Promise day is 2 days away and ed still doesn't have his automail on.

Im sick of watching people die. I can't just sit back and take it anymore. I won't let anyone else get killed. Not when I can protect them. (Sorry I just love that quote from al)

-your pov-

"Brother? Why did we have to leave the hospital so early? Are you mad ad ed? Or do you just not like us together?" Roy looks at me and sighs.

"Look y/n. Im not mad and I love you have found someone. It's just I want to spend time with you. As a big brother. Mom told me to make sure you were always safe and since the promise day is just around the corner. And that guy wants you I think it's best you stay with me." He sits back in his chair and closes the blinds so not a lot of light is in the room. "Now I'm taking a nap. Squeal if you need me."

"Ok..." I turn my desk lamp on and in no time at all I have all the cabinets finished. Well it took the rest of the day.

I get up and beat on roys desk. He jumps and wakes up looking scared. It's always funny when i scare him.

"What the hell was that?!" Roy yells at me. I just laugh and walk out the door.

"It's about time for dinner I bet Edward is home already. I got a call a few minutes ago he was about to out his automail on." Roy gets up and runs after me.

"We are not finished about scarring the shit out of me."

"Oh yes we are lazy ass."

We get to the house and I start to cook dinner. We were having beef stew and inviting al to move in. He's been sleeping at the Hughes and he wants to be with ed so I guess we could add another room on.

"Where's the elrics?" Roy sits down at his usual spot in the kitchen.

"I heard automail hurts a lot from connecting the nerves he won't be long." I smile and finish the stew.

About 3 minutes later ed and al walk in. They both smile and run to the island were roy is and sit down.

" I guess you guys love stew." I laugh.

"Fuck yeah stew." Al remembers he can't eat it and gets upset.

"It's ok al. I can't eat somethings either... Nor can I do much. No heavy lifting or bending over. Well not at the moment but later on." I smile and roy ed and al look at me funny.

"Why not? What's wrong?" Roy stops eating. I sit down after getting a bowl.

" I didn't wanna tell you tonight... But I guess I have to now." I look at my stew.

"Come on what is it?" Ed looks even more confused.

" I'm pregnant. And Edward you are the father." I look up to see 3 sets of eyes completely wide.

"What?" Edward looks at roy and al.

It was silent for the rest of dinner. It was more awkward than anything. Roy would glance at me and look back at his stew.

"So you two are having a child?" Roy asked breaking the silence. I nod and ed and al are whispering to each other.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at the two of them. They panic and ed starts laughing.

"Nothing. Just this is so shocking to me." Ed hugs me and I get squeezed.

"Oww... Your.. Hurting me." Ed let's go and smiles.

"What are we gonna name it?"

~wow... Well yeah your preggers... Lol I love that word for some reason. Anyway. So surprising. The sad news is promise day is only a few days away and since your a stone its not an ordinary baby. It will be here before you know it. I know other than the news and the sadness of Alphonse it was pretty boring. Well I'm gonna go cause its 4 am and I need to get to sleep. My internet is being a butt munch so I doubt I can publish it now so when I can I will. If I don't update quick then its my internet. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next chapter. Seeya.~