chapter 9

~im on a school trip right now lol.. So im gonna try to make sense. Umm i guess im gonna have about a few more chapters then a sequel. Im changing the sequal btw. I think it will be about if the accident never happened and u didnt go into the coma. This will be a short chapter too. Anyway i hope you enjoy~

-your pov the next morning-

I wake up to the smell of bacon and edward. He smells really nice... Anyway... I got up and put on my everday clothes and went out to the kitchen to see edward and roy laughing and smiling.

"morning guys." I said rubbing my eyes and sitting down next to edward. Roy is cooking like usual and im waiting like always.

"morning beautiful." (very weird im listening to chealsea grin dont ask dont tell...)

I smile and roy hands me my plate. "morning sis."

-little while later-

Roy gave edward and alphonse a job and i decided to tag along. Im a third wheel .-.

"hey y/n do you know much alchemy?" Alphonse said. I know some so i guess i do. Havent done any in a while.

"yes. Not alot though." I said sad like.

"ok." He replied.

We found a small village with quite people. They all seemed frightened.

"whats wrong with these people." I askrd quietly.

"i have no clue." Edward said and went up to a shopkeeper.

"whats going on here." Edward asked the shopkeeper.

"shh your too loud. He will hear you. He says our voices make him wanna kill. Rumor has it that if someone speaks loud he will kill the person who talked loudly." The shopkeeper whispered.

We all looked at each other and were a bit scared. But as edward was he shouted.

"if he wants to kill kill me im shouting!!" I slapped edward as he said that.

He grabbed his cheek and looks sad. "sorry but you deserve it dumbass." I say and walk away.

"damn if she showed this side all the time i would be more scared of her than to die" edward whined.

Alphonse just laughed. Not even five minutes after he yelled a man went up to edward and put a knife to his throat.

"shh its ok. No need to worry boy. Your voice is peircing to my ears. So you will die!" He presses harder and i hit the man in the head with my book. (lol maka chop)

"hey what was that for brat!" He screams and runs after me. I just run and start to make a huge transmutation circle on the ground with my foot as im running. I get it done after i hear him scream about how he will murder me.

"im gonna sharpen pencils and stick the lead in your mouth and beat the erasers.
!" (gotta love Bo Burnum and his show "what." Lol weord name describes it thoigh XD)

"wow thats brutal..." I clap my hands and hit the ground and roll away from the circle. Little did i remember equivalent exchange so nothing happened.

"damn im an idiot."

"haha i got you know!" He jumps ontop of me and starts to strangle me. In all of this edward is thinking like an idiot as well.

"e-ed-ward h-elp you a-asshole..." Is all i could get out and i couldnt breath anymore. Yay ive died once what could happen now.

Darkness and burning in my throat. Yay...

"y/n?!? Are you ok i got him good he ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs." He starts to laugh. I think that was supposed to help the fact im hardly breathing and in a lot of pain. Best guy ever...

I hear a thud and open my eyes. Theres edward looking at something while im in his arms. Like an idiot (still)... When will he ever get back to his old self of... Wait hes always been an idiot... Great.

-to be continued-

~so sorry for a long wait i know you all have been waiting and everything but its summer so dont worry. Umm im going on a vacation woo.. Sort of its only to a theme park a state away. So im not sure if i will be able to make another chapter for a lityle while for you guys. Well as i said "to be continued" not really. Ill do a chapter tomorrow to make you hungry readers happy and the picture i had too cause of the spul eater reference. Lol well night hope you enjoyed cya~