chapter one

Roy mustang is your big brother and since he is part of the military he had to leave home. You missed him dearly and you decided to visit him in central.

When you arrived you knocked on the door to his office and walked in. Little did you know mustang was a bit lazy and he was asleep on his desk. 'Stupid brother sleeping on the job' you thought to yourself and slammed on the desk to wake him up.

"Oh hey (y/n). I didn't know you would be here." He croaked out wiping his tired eyes. You looked angry and sat down in a chair in the room.

"I just wanted to see my big brother ok." You said shyly. He walked over to you and sat down.

"good time to come tonight is a party and I'd like you to meet some new friends of mine. Wear something nice." He hands you 200 dollars and walks to the door. "Go buy yourself something." He smiled and you went over to him and hugged him then walked out. "Thank you big bro." You giggled out and went to he store.

'Don't pick a mini skirt please (y/n)' Roy thought to himself and sat back down to do some paper work.

(Only reason he doesn't like it is cause you are his sister. And that's incest if he were to like it... just to clarify cause so many people were flipping out)

-in the store-

'So many dresses' you thought and went to try on a black and pink dress that went just above your knees. 'No' you picked up a blue and purple dress that was long in the back and short in the front. When you tried it on and walked out Roy was picking out a suit not far. He saw you and ran to you.

"That's cute." He said examining and dress.

'Its almost like a mini skirt...' He thought and smiled. You jumped and smiled.

"Really it is?" You squeaked and liked at yourself again in the mirror.

"Yep"

You walked over to the shoe section and tried on some shoes. You found a blue pair of flats that went good with the dress. Roy got a suit and you went to Roy's place to get ready for the party.

-party time!!-

Roy opened your car door and gave you his arm. You walked in to the room and there was so many people in there. Some guy ran up to Roy and and looked at him then at you.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Roy." Said the man.

"She's my sister Hughes." Roy snapped back and you let go of his arm. He looked at you and smiled.

"Look at my daughter isn't she cute? Her name is Alicia." He chimmef and shoved a poicture in your face. You backed away and looked at Roy.

"This is Maes Hughes." He pointed to the weird man still going on about his daughter.

Not too long after you were introduced to Winry, Alphonse, and Edward. Edward told you how him and his brother lost a leg arm and a body. You were scawred at first but you just accepted it. 'Alphonse is so young I feel bad for him. So is Edward well not so young he's my age and sadly taller than me.' You though and looked a bit down.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Edward said with concern. You looked at juim and smiled "its nothing important." You replied and herd a song you had always loved.

The sun went down
We ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound
And as we own this night
I put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
3 2 1 where did it go

You sang as the chourus went along and Edward listened. When you turned around you saw him and blushed very hard.

"Your voice is beautiful." Edward blushed as well.

Then a slow song came on and he held out his hand which you glaqdly took and danced with him.

- Roy's pov-

I saw (f/n) dancing with Ed. They look cute together. Wait what am I saying she can't like a stupid short guy who can't even know that doing human alchemy is forbidden. Oh no. This is gonna be bad.

~ thank you for reading this I will try to do my best to keep the story interesting and if you have anymore ideas just private message me it would be nice well I hope you liked it please vote if you did and follow me if you want its ok if you don't but anyway seeya~