chapter fifteen

~again I'm sorry for not updating I've been at friends houses and stuff and this weekend I'll be gone so I'll update before I leave so you guys will be happy anyway let's get to the story...~

"I wonder what Bradley is planning..." Roy starts to walk and grabs my arm. All I could do at this point was walk with him as end follows behind.

"Now where are we going?" I ask and Roy let's go of me. He turns around and looks at both of us.

"We are going over here to go to that place where this father is." Roy says and looks around.

"Ok but we need to go back then..." Roy interups me.

"We came this way so that they had time to go where they were going in a few we will go back and talk to that imposter." Roy leans against the alley wall.

"Umm... Ok" Edward says and sits down. As he sists down Roy starts to walk back.

"I just sat down..." Edward yells and gets up. He always is angry for some reason when he's with Roy.

-time skip-

We are right behind the door to walk in when we hear a familiar voice inside.

"Greed!" I slam open the door and run inside to find greed (the new greed aka ling).

"Y/n! You dumb ass!" Roy shouts and gets angry.

My eyes turn red and my hair starts to float and Roy looks scared. "I'm not a dumb ass Roy." I calm down and hug greed.

"Get off of me!" He struggles and then I feel a hug back. Its ling.

"Ling..." I hug tighter and Ling struggles to regain control.

"Long time no see y/n... Ughh... I will go back soon to my people I promise." He then changes and greed punches me and I let go.

"Well I got what I wanted to hear." I smile and get next to Edward. Roy looks angry soooo I'll stay a bit a distance away for now...

"What are you doing here?" Father asks as he stands up.

"We are here to talk about your appearance and why you take after my father..." Edward gets to the point in anger as if he's going to kill someone.

I hold his hand back and he looks at me with sorrow. what should I do? Its not like the man can die. But Edward can... He wouldn't do that...

"Well let's make the story short so I can talk to lust and envy... Van was my creator and was a slave. I gave him hope and a name. He learned alchemy and he was the one who gave me a body. Since I have his blood I got his body and what we both got was enternal life and the power to play as gods ourselves." He smiled and points to envy.

"So you decided to make the world full of homunculi so no one would die. But in the process many need to die in return." I add and get closer to the man.

"Yes. Y/n your smart. And for my name call me father." He looks at me with stone cold eyes as if trying to pierce me.

"I know who and what you are I know what your made of and I know how to kill you. I will not hesitate to kill this one to save the country I protect and I will kill off every one of your children along the way you monster. Don't think I won't." I say with anger and my eyes turn red and hair float again.

"Your feisty aren't you?" He picks me up by the neck trying to choke me and throws me to a wall.

Roy and ed both run my way but father is in the way.

"If you want her alive I suggest you leave her here for a day of two." He picks me back up and starts choking me again.

"Go... I'll be *cough* ok..."

~i know its not a lot like usual but I'm busy trying to pack before I go and everything. I'm trying to fix my Xbox 360 now that we know what happened to it and everything. And wish me luck on my next surgery on my gums. I will be a bit loopy in a week or two. I have had so many teeth problems. I have had surgery about 10 times in my mouth and this may be the last so wish me luck my last one didn't end well I'll say that much but anyway if you want to talk to me and give me ideas go on ahead just private message me and I'll more likely put it in my story. Well I hope you enjoyed good night and have fun.~