eighteen

~Sunday, 7:30pm~

Mitch's POV

"Did you miss me?" He asked putting his bags on the bed. I was literally frustrated at him, knowing I really didn't have a reason to be. I literally had nothing to do while he was gone other than go to the Japanese night club, the bar, and the arcade.

"I don't know Jackson, how long were you gone really? I wasn't even keeping track of time." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes and sitting on the bed. He sat beside me and placed his hand on my cheek pulling my face close to his but only inches apart.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." He said rubbing my chin slowly while also biting his lips looking down at mine. "Were you thinking about me?"

"No." I spat, I really wasn't for the most part. It was all thoughts about Wyatt, Scott, and Kirstie.

"Well, did you miss me at all?" He asked pulling me closer, "...Because I sure missed you."

"prove it." I said as he soon gave me a seductive smile before pulling me into a kiss. He then placed his hand down my waist, but I soon pulled away before he could pull me in closer. "Jackson, I'm really not in the mood for-"

"Please Mitch, I need you.." He said kissing my neck making me want to moan, but I closed my mouth before I could. He grabbed my legs and tried to take my pants off, but I pushed him away.

"Jack, I'm serious. I'm not in the mood for this so please stop!" I said as he frowned and sat inches away from me looking down at his hands. "Jackie, I'm sorry, I just-"

"I know. you miss Scott." He said as I just looked at him confused. I know I miss Scott, but what does that have to do with anything?

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean, you two have a past together while you and me-"

"but we have a future together, Jackson. I don't care about any of that so why should you?"

"Because even though you're my fiancé, I still feel like I'm the second most important person in your life. I feel like a third-wheel, and I have the fear that this feeling is just going to get worse when he comes."

"Oh, stop being dramatic Jack! He's just my friend."

"How do I know he thinks the same about you?" He asked looking up at me with tears in his eyes. I felt my heart shatter in pieces, this is not what I wanted. I'm being selfish. Maybe it was a bad idea for Scott to come to New York after all.

"Jack-"

"Mitch, I love you. Just know that, okay?" He said before getting up and putting his bags inside the closet leaving me a lot to think about. I stood up and looked at him who was taking his "work" clothes off.

"God Jack, why are you acting this way?" making him turn around to face me with a tired face.

"I-I don't know, I just missed you and... I just hoped you missed me too.."

"But I do."

"No you don't. You miss Scot-"

"Fine, if I let you fuck me will you stop saying that?" I asked as he just looked to the window without answering. "Jackson, please.."

"I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do. And you obviously don't want to have sex with me so." He said putting on a white shirt and a pair of boxers and laid down the bed hugging the pillow against his chest. I threw out a long sight rolling my eyes and throwing myself to the bed beside him. I then took out my phone and checked the time.