Four

Mitch's POV

He left giving me a smile and a peck on the cheeks before walking to the kids. They were  dancing and copying come ugly clown who was singing off key making me kill myself even more.

"Mitch, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice coming to my direction. Now I regret turning around because I had fought Travis walking yo my direction smiling at me.

"Yeah, hi Tr-" I said as he suddenly cut me off with a long and wet kiss making me slap him hardly as soon as I pulled away. "What do you think you're doing you fuck!?" I said loudly enough for Scott to turn around and face us.

"I missed you."

"Aw, please! I broke up with you in sophomore year, grow up!" I said walking right pass him looking even more frustrated. I walked inside the bus and covered my face with Scott's red hoodie, which I couldn't help but smell afterwards.

It smelled like cologne, like the smell of lilies flowing on the breeze in April. This smell melted me.

Scott

"Mitch?" I heard him say as he opened the door making me jump. "Mitch, what just happened?"

"That was my ex." I said without any emotion. I truly didn't know why I dated him, the guy was basically stalking me back in high school, I just dated him out of pity I guess.

"Why did you yell at him?"

"Didn't you see he tried to kiss me? Well, not tried, he literally kissed me! I don't even like him at all. Not even as a friend." I said as Scott looked at me with disappointment.

"Why?"

"He's annoying."

"He can't be that bad."

"You don't know him."

"Do I want To?"

"No you do not."

"I want to know more about you."

"Why is that relevant?"

"I really do." He said sitting next to me. I smiled widely and he smiled back looking at me. "Were you smelling my hoodie?"

"With no regrets."

"Tell me things.." He said leaning to my ear. I shivered quiet a lot. A lot.

"L-like what?"

"Whatever you want.."

"Are you gay?"

Really Mitch? REALLY?!

He smirked and looked down at my lips. I am going to die today. "Yeah. Why?"

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked as his smile faded and he started blushing. It was the first time I've seen him blush. Ever.He leaned back and smiled weakly while looking away from my sight. "Scott?"

"I don't know.."

"Scott Hoying, you are too cute." I said smiling widely and checking my phone.

"Mitch?"

I looked up at him.

"You're literally perfect." He said smiling as I blushed to myself.

"Thanks girl." I joked making him smirk. "Umm, sorry I was being boring today, I just didn't have anything to do, and Travis wasn't making things better either."

He just nodded. I put my head on his shoulder and smiled. I liked this. Complimenting each other and being so close. I felt like telling him anything.

"Scott?"

"Yes peacock?"

"Hey!" I said punching his arm, which was surprisingly very strong hurting my arm, but I did my best to know show I was in pain. The last thing I wanted at this moment was for him to feel bad for me. "Do you think I'll be at the hospital for a long time? I mean, I've been there since I was 8 and my case had been getting worse, so I doubt I'll be here long."

"I sure hope you stay." He said holding my hand.

The butterflies! <3

"And as long as I do, will you be my company?I know I'm not the reason you're here...."

"But you're the reason for me to stay." He said as I felt tears coming down from my watery eyes. "Mitch, you're special. And I don't know how many people had said that to you in the previous years, but I'm sure I mean it when I say you're one of a kind Mitch. And if you don't feel like you are, I'm just going to remind you everyday that you are." He said making me cry even harder.

"Scott.."

"Mitch, you may think is over for you, but believe me when I say you are worth fighting for."

Scott, shut up already, you're making me want to believe things I know won't happen.

"Mitch, look at me." He said raising my chin. He saw my watery eyes and cried too. "Mitch, I'm here to make you feel like you're worth it. If I was hired here to lie, I would've said something like, "you won't die, everything is going to be okay.' I'm not here to promise you things like that, I don't control life. But I'm here to make you feel better. Live your life like there's no tomorrow. Forget the past, and move on to the future."

"S-stop."

"Mitch, I won't stop until I know you'll progress. I want to be with you for as long as you live."

"Scott, is not worth it, please just..."

"Mitch. Please, listen to me. The day I first met you I was shocked by your words. I felt like you're the reason I am so persistent. You inspire me Mitch."

You inspire my heart.

A/N I cried while writing this, that's why is not as long as I planned. Sorry.

Btw: someone dies at some point. Guess who it is