Fourteen

A/N OKAY EVERYONE, I decided to add some humor to all this drama for your guilty pleasure. Now every now and then there will be little Wyatt comments. Btw, Wyatt is a little kitten in these chapters. I'm super exited :3

Ps: JUST LOOK AT THAT PICTURE OF WYATT!!!

Jackson's POV

Mitch is like that sassy friend who makes a light out of things. He's cute and very nice to me, which is something I appreciate since he had told me he wasn't like that with his other exes. And also gives me an advantage against any of them. However, he was a totally different person in bed. He becomes this needy, slutty type. Every time we do it, he would not ask me for more, he would beg me. He knows he doesn't have to, but he does it anyways.

Tonight, just for that, I gave it to him harder. I wanted to see him moan and shout both in pain and pleasure as I thrusted inside him. He would always say 'yeah' or 'ooh' at every movement, and every time he did so, I would make it even harder. And the harder I get, the louder he moans.

Sometimes he would get intimate and really into it. He would swing his body on top of me with meaning. Like if he's telling me that he was mine, and I was his.

"Jackie, I need you.."

"Jack, I can't....I c-"

He moaned until our orgasms splashed with each other. I leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss in his dimples cheek as he smiled and kissed me back on the lips. "That was our best sex yet." He said biting his lip. I stood up and walked to my closet to look for something to wear. He stayed in the bed singing a "Happy Little Phill" cover song, filling my ears with joy. He has literally the best voice ever. Then he hit that high note like he always does, which always gives me the chills.

"Nice." I said looking at him.

"Thanks babe."'he said checking his phone. Then I saw his smile totally fade away.

Mitch's POV

ScottyWyatt: Mitch, how high are you?

ScottyWyatt: please, forget that last text. Text me back if you want to. I just want to know if you're still there. I love you.

ScottyWyatt: Mitch, can I at least know his name?

Feelings were literally mixed when I saw his fucking text. I don't know if I should be mad, annoyed, or frustrated.

"God, why!?" I whined throwing my head back.

"What's wrong Mitch?"

"My Ex boyfriend texted me. It's been, like, months since my last text, and he's been ignoring me since then. I literally want to kill him for this, you have no idea how this feels like."

"Aww, Mitch. I really don't know why anyone would want to ignore you."

"Honestly!" I said making him giggle, "Agh, I'm not even going to answer him back. I think I've already texted him enough. I don't have to explain myself to him."

Without anything else to do, I decided to stand up and put some clothes on too. "Agh, I gotta go to dance practice today. Can't be late if I want to be a back dancer for Beyonce, emmaright?"