After the bathroom reached capacity, I locked the door and stared at the women in the room. Just before I was about to speak, I heard several gun shots ring out.

The women started to scream loudly and I felt my breathing start to increase. I was afraid and wouldn't expect a shoot out at a normal clinic that I always come to to get my ultrasounds and check ups !

"Ladies ! Please be calm ! If we make noise people can know that we're in here, just huddle close and pray to God." I nervously yelled over the women and they shook their heads in understanding, getting closer to one another. A small girl that looked to be about 17 with a pregnant belly hugged my side and my heart fell as I realized that she was shaking. She was afraid and scared and was probably scared for her child, just like the rest of us pregnant women were.

"W-will we be safe in here?" Wether we would or wouldn't, I didn't have the proper answer. I didn't want to spook her nor any other women, so I just shook my head in affirmation. "We'll be fine..I'll make sure that everyone will leave this place okay."

She stopped shaking and gave me a nervous smile, making me hug her and laugh when our pregnant bellies touched each other. Just then, the door was being knocked on and I heard Vinny's deep voice on the other side.

"Da'Jah we gotta go ! Shit to hot !"

The women in the room frantically looked at me and I went to open the door. Behind Vinny, there were multiple dead bodies on the floor and blood soaked deep into the floors. The smell of gun powder was all over the clinic and it was making me nauseous.

"Vinny I can't leave them ! I promised.." "You fucking women..alright damn. Escort them through the back door quick, ain't no telling when they gone come back !"

I nodded and Vin kissed my forehead before shoving a pistol in my hand. "I'll guard the front to make sure yall get out. Please be safe Da'Jah..I love you." I blinked several times, not believing what he had just said. I smiled shakily and nodded as I started to escort the women out the bathroom and outside to their cars through the back entrance.

After every last one was gone, I went back to the front to check on Vinny. "You must be the misses I been hearing about." A dark voice said behind me and I froze up as a knife was pressed against my throat.

Vinny came from behind the corner and widened his eyes once he seen my situation. He dropped his gun as his hands started to shake. "Look, you can take my life, you can take anything you want, but not the mother of my child, nor my baby that's growing inside of her."

He dangerously voiced as he stepped closer to us. The man holding me pressed the blade deeper into my neck, making a small cut. I cringed but kept my eyes on Vinny as tears started to run down my face.

Was I going to die ? Was Vinny going to die ? Was my child going to make it if I died ? No..its to early for it to survive on its own. Who would care if I died ? Would I see my cousin again ? What would Michael do ? My parents ?

"Hakeem please put the knife down." "Nawh, I figured I'd go after the brains of the group. Without you, Kaden and BNard can't do shit." The man known as Hakeem chuckled and I smiled at Vinny as I sniffled.

"You can..do what you want with me..but please don't hurt Vin..He's the only person who has ever loved me besides B.." Vinny widened his eyes and reached out for me again, making Hakeem tighten his grip.

"Amelia don't talk that stupid shit man. Look Hakeem you want me ! My girl ain't got shit to do with this." Hakeem chuckled and before I could see anything else, I felt nothing. My body felt cold, and I felt emotionless.