Your contact name

Calum: Your contact name in his phone is simply your name with a lot of heart eyes, kissy faces, and heart emojis. His name in your phone is basically the same thing.

Ashton: Your contact name involves an inside joke between you two. You always say how he looks like a monkey when he plays the drums so you're name is his phone is Banana whilst his name in your phone is Gorilla.

Luke: Your contact name in Luke's phone is simply just your favourite animal emoji and a heart, whilst his in your phone is the penguin emoji and a heart.

Michael: Michael and you are basically Thing 1 and Thing 2. So in his phone, your name is Goofball 1 and his is Goofball 2.

Okay! so I know these are like really really really really really times infinity bad but I had to rush it! I have very big news! 1. MY LITTLE PONY SEASON 5 IS OUT ON NETFLIX! Like AHHHH!! Now 2. You probably already know this but 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER JUST ANNOUNCED THEIR NEW ALBUM CALLED SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD!!! IT COMES OUT ON OCTOBER 26 (which is 6 days away from my birthday) AND YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT WHEREVER YOU LIVE! WHEN YOU PRE-ORDER IT YOU GET ONE OF THE SONGS ON THE ALBUM CALLED "FLY AWAY" IMMEDIATLY!! I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS. Okay, sorry. I had to compose myself there. I just really excited! So! At midnight, go on iTunes or www.5ONTHEWALL.com and order Sounds Good Feels Good and get your song!! AHH! Still freaking out! Okay! love youz! Byez!