How you met

Calum: You were walking down a sidewalk when he started running to catch up with you. You got scared, as you do a lot, and you jumped. "Hey!" he shouted. You turned around. "Hey sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I just couldn't let someone like you walk past me without meeting you."

Ashton: You were at a bar with your friends listening to live music. You really didn't want to be there, so when you're friend texted you saying that they were outside your house waiting, you just put on a random orange shirt and left. The live music all of a sudden stopped and was replaced with a voice. Everyone started looking toward the stage. "This song goes out to a beautiful girl wearing orange." the drumer said looking your way.

Luke: You were on a run and were completely zoned out. Then, all of a sudden, someone ran into you. You fell over on top of them. You looked down, anger growing inside of you, and saw him. "Well hello there." he said awkwardly smiling.

Michael: You were really stressed out with exams so you went on a shopping spree. You heard honking which made you jump. You then saw a person walking in the middle of the street looking to try to catch something. you looked over and saw your puppy. as he grabbed him carefully, you just stood there awestruck. He could tell the puppy was yours by your face. "I saw him run out of a building and into the street. So I grabbed him. I'm Michael." he said. "Thank you so much. I'm Y/N."

I know its not very good but I have more that are a little better. So, ya...