Night Before Tour

Calum: The night before tour, Calum would like to have a relaxing night with you and sing to you. You would cuddle up to him as he said sweet nothings and sing calming songs in your ear. He would hold you tight in his arms with your head on his chest until you both fell asleep.

I know it's bad!! I'm sorry!

Ashton: Ashton originally likes to spoil you. But the night before he has to leave, he takes you to a nice restaurant and spoils you even more. After dinner he would take you to a romantic comedy and hold you tight. You would then, fall asleep on the way home, as the movie always ended late. He then would carry you inside and he would fall asleep with you in his arms. Causing you to feel his warm embrace all night.

Please comment. Give me some hope that its a little bit good.

Luke: The night before Luke has to leave, he would take you to do something crazy. Whether it was a rockwall, ziplining, or even night swimming at the beach. He always wanted to leave you with a happy memory of him. Tonight, he took you hiking. You were amazed as to how the moon lit up the sky and the mountain and how close the stars seemed when you were in the top. On the way home you would always laugh at eachother falling or slipping or even at how the other person was singing in the car. You would always want to have more of those happy memories with him.

Luke's is my favourite...just saying.

Michael: You and Michael would always want to just do something together at home. Whether is be cook, play video games, or even clean together. As long as you were together. He thought that tonight, you should play gta together. You didn't argue as you grabbed some popcorn and sat on the couch next to Michael. He pulled you onto his lap and you both started playing and laughing as you would accidentally kill each other and he would kiss you softly everytime you did.

Okay so sorry for the bad chapter, I was WiFiless for a week and then I have camp so I'm kinda just busy at the moment but I promise I will update more often. Please comment what the next chapter should be because I'm stuck. Also!! Go buy She's Kinda Hot if you didn't already!! It's amazing! Okay love you all!! Bye!!