Chapter Fifteen

Sitting there with the letter hanging from my hand, I couldn't breathe. It was like someone had a rope around my neck and were pulling as hard as they could.

Hyperventilating, sweating, shaking. Letting the letter fall out of my hands, I fall back onto the sofa. Eyes shutting.

"Keep your eyes open." I heard my fathers voice come from my side.

"What is it? Let me see." I heard him ask me again but I couldn't gather the words to speak.

I took a deep breath trying to keep control of myself, "It's some sort of contract." A voice interrupted throughout the room, the voice was recognisable, it was Cody, my fathers beta.

That's when realisation hit me, my eyes shot open as I realised, the contract. He would for sure come for me. Lifting myself up off the bed, I couldn't move my hands, they were constricted. Looking around everything was black, I could not see a thing. My legs were trapped, I couldn't get off the bed.

A wave of anger rushed throughout my body at my father for chaining me. "What the hell!" I retort loudly. "Daddy!" I shout in a warning tone, my alpha streak showing.

I felt a sigh of relief when I heard footsteps coming towards me, but the next sentence scared the living daylights out of me.

"Sorry no daddy here, only big bad Damon." his awful sadistic voice sent shivers down my spine as my body tensed in response.

I grit my teeth together in frustration. "Where am I?" I asked not wanting to be here, I just really wanted to go home.

"Where you're supposed to be, with me and my pack." He responded casually as if it was the most normal thing to do, kidnap someone.

Then I realised. His pack. Him. Alpha. The Fireball pack.

Keep it casual Mia.

'Yeah a little hard when you have been kidnapped' my subconious snapped at me.

"I'm not supposed to be here Damon, I'm supposed to be with my family!" I said trying to keep my voice calm but inside I was dying of absolute panic.

"We are your family now and soon we will have our own." he said the smirk evident on his face, I wanted to punch it right off.

I lay back down on what I assumed was a bed slowly, "How did I get here?" I was so confused right now it was unbelievable, I thought I was with my father.

I heard his footsteps move around the room which caused me to flinch some. "I stood outside your house, posted a letter through your door and then when you looked it over and took a panic attack I ran in and grabbed you just before your father came." His footsteps stopped behind me as I felt his hands move at my head.

The light quickly hit my eyes as the blindfold was removed. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust and for them to focus on what was in front of me.

Damon walked from behind me showing me his devilishly dickish face. "This is how it's going to work Mia." He stated taking a pause as he walked over to the other side of the room, thats when I noticed the women on a chair, her back to me. "You either stay here with me, no running or I will kill her and keep you tied up here." The smirk that appeared on his face made me hate his cocky arrogant ass even more.

He grabbed the woman's hair as I spoke up. "I don't even know her." I spat obviously, I wasn't going to sacrifice myself for her, no matter how selfish it was, I hated Damon, I didn't want to spend another second with him.

He smirked, slowly turning the women around to face me. Just before I could she her face he stopped, "oh yes you do." he sang happily as he grabbed her hair twisting her around so fast, I literally think I got whiplash.

So many emotions flushed my body right then, sadness, anger, happiness, shock. There standing in front of me was none other than,
my mom.

_______________________________

(Video) Beyonce Performing At The Superbowl!

(Photo) Mia And Her Mum Alison!