Halloween in August

Start from the beginning

Armin gasped, "It speaks."

"Let me just-" the skeleton bent down to pick up its arm and clicked it back on. "There we go. Hi, neighbors! I Boneford."

"Um, hi," Eren responded. He tried to stay calm.

On the other hand, Armin was completely freaked out. "This has to be some kind of joke I mean this can't be real so can we just go because I don't like this and I want to go okay bye mister skelly-butt we're out!" Armin said in one long run on sentence. He tried to drag Eren away, but Eren wouldn't move.

The skeleton stumbled closer to them. "Oh, your friend's a riot!" Boneford laughed, slapping Eren's back. However, he slapped his back so hard that his bones scattered onto the ground once again. "Oops."

"ARMIN! RUN!" Eren shouted, and they ran down the street in horror.

Meanwhile Sasha and Hanji stepped out from the bushes and laughed.

"That was amazing!" Sasha laughed.

"High five!" Hanji stated as she controlled Boneford to raise his unbroken arm with.

Sasha high fived the skeleton. "I can't believe you put this together yourself."

"I got a little help from my uncle," Hanji gloated. "He's into robotics."

"That's so cool!" Sasha stated at Boneford in awe. "And how you're able to control when it talks!" Sasha moved the jaw up and with a separate controller that had a mic attached to it that changed her voice. "I am Boneford. And this is jackass."

"Let's go screw some more people up!"

∾◦☼◦∾

Levi was walking home when suddenly a skeleton hopped out from behind a tree.

"Never gonna give you up!
Never gonna let you down," it sang. "Never gonna run arouunndd and desert you-"

Levi punched the skeleton in the face, making it fall backwards and disassembling.

"I refuse to be rickrolled in the 21st century by a fucking skeleton," Levi sneered before walking away. Suddenly his head turned at a 90 degree angle and stared straight into the bush the two girls were hiding behind. "You better run if you want to live."

Then, Boneford assembled himself and they were off.

∾◦☼◦∾

Annie decided that it was a good day to go for a walk.

It wasn't too sunny, it wasn't too cloudy, and it wasn't hot and humid. There was a nice breeze every once in a while.

However it all changed when a skeleton hopped out from the bushes. "Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal!" It shouted. The skeleton lifted its arms in the air and began to wave his hands around while jumping in a circle. "DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING-"

Annie started to walk away immediately. "I will not deal with this today," she uttered to herself.

∾◦☼◦∾

Isabel opened her door and stepped outside. She took in the fresh air and closed her eyes, admiring the breeze. However, when she opened them again, she saw a skeleton standing in front of her and waving to her. She nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Why didn't the skeleton go on a diet?" Boneford asked.

When Isabel didn't respond, he continued. "Because he had nothing to lose!" Boneford began to laugh, however, Isabel ran back inside and slammed the door in his face. "Tough crowd."

∾◦☼◦∾

Connie whistled as he was making his way back home. Suddenly, he felt something grab his leg. When he looked down, he saw a skeleton hand emerge from the dirt. Soon after, Boneford's head peered out from the dirt as well.

"Do you have time to talk about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?"

Immediately Connie began screaming like a little girl and ran off in the opposite direction.

∾◦☼◦∾

Erwin was busy watching TV when the door rang. He walked on over to answer it. However, his face didn't change once he opened the door.

"Excuse me," Boneford said. "But do you have time to talk about our Lord and Savior-"

"I worship satan," Erwin stated as he slammed the door in Boneford's face.

"Does he actually?" Sasha asked.

"No," Hanji stated. "He just says that to people to freak them out."

"Oh," Sasha said.

"But watch out for Nile," Hanji stated while looking at a lonely loser walk down the sidewalk. "He worships Santa Claus."

"I do not!" Nile shouted back at them. "I swear, you fanboy one time when you were 12 and everyone remembers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~