sweet cheeks

"You're so cold," he giggled, sleepily.

"Calum, you are literally a furnace. WHY ARE YOU SO WARM?" 

"I just wanna cuddles after sex, come here," he groaned, taking me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest, tracing his tattoos, giving him slight chills. His lips pressed to my forehead, as he rubbed my back lightly. His hands continued sneaking lower and lower, and I eventually had to slap them away, sending him into a fit of giggles. I ran my hair through his wet curls, tugging on them.

"You want to sleep now?" he asked, placing a kiss on my shoulder. I nodded, yawning quietly. "Good night, sweet cheeks."

"Stop calling me sweet cheeks," I moaned, rolling over.

"But you've got some sweet cheeks," he giggled, slapping my butt. I did not hesitate to slap his ass back.

"OW THAT HURT," he whined, slapping my butt again.

///

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Calum slipped his big t-shirt on me, saying 'you're like a little ice cube'. Then after I put it on, he proceeded to saying, 'damn, you look good in my shirt. keep it.'

I slipped out of bed quietly, not wanting to wake up Calum. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I stood in front of the mirror, attempting to untangle my messy hair a bit, when I caught Calum peeking at me in the bathroom. I looked at him through the mirror, he had a little smirk on his face as he watched me, all sneaky.

I wrapped a tower around me and turned to close the bathroom door. "I know you're awake, you little shit."