The Person Who caused me the Most Pain

(First of all some of you may not have liked some stuff i have written about my life but the thing is, its the truth. no one is saying that you have to read this so if you dont like it then go somewhere else to read, sorry to be harsh ;D vote)

Dear Dad,

I do not hate you. At all. But you hurt me. (not physically). It is really hard to look at you and not break out in tears. I hate what you did. How could you? Was it not enough? Did you think that because me and mom weren't close enough that anything you did wouldn't matter? Did you think that because your family isn't there and that we aren't so awesome that you could just get another!?! Well think about it this way, what if your father went for other people than you and your mother. Would you love that it seems like he just dumped you guys and went for something better? No, you wouldn't. it hurts dad it really does and do you want to know why I blow you off when you try to call me? It's hard to talked to the person who broke mine and my mother's heart. I have so much to say and when I finally can't take being silent anymore it's going to blow up in your face. I love you, but you made mine and my mother's life hell. I really do love you though.

-Gianna