The Honey Moon

The beautiful couple finally made it to their honey moon and it was a beautiful place. They were in the most famous hotel ever in New York City! They had a good view of the city and they had a room that is two stories! The sight was beautiful for Y/N until Urushihara grabbed Y/N by the waist and whispered something.

Urushihara's POV

I grabbed Y/N by the waist while she wasn't looking and whispered in her ear. "Remember when you were at work and you gave me a note saying that you want to do it again?" I asked. She nodded and I told her that today was the day she's going to get it again. She turned around to face me and she did the most unpredictable thing! She grabbed me by the collar and threw me on the bed! She crawled on top of me and as she did so I saw her eyes filled with lust. "It's my turn this time." She whispered huskily. I let it slide this time to see what she's gonna do. She took off my tuxedo and I took off her dress. We were both left in our undergarments. She looked at me hungrily. I gulped because I knew what she'll be doing. "I'm going to make you scream my name Urushihara." She whispered in my ear.

She went to my stomach and kissed all the way down until she was at the rim of my boxers. She slid them off and my member sprang up proudly. I was embarrassed as she chuckled. She started blowing on the tip. "Don't tease me." I said. She then stopped and rubbed my member up and down. I moaned in pleasure. She kept doing this for a while then she stopped and put her mouth on my member. She started going faster and I was in immense pleasure. "I can't hold it in! Mm, Y/N I'm gon-na co-ome!" I yelled. She kept doing it still and I came in her mouth. She swallowed it and I gave her a smirk and flipped her over. "My turn." I said seductively.

Your POV

Urushihara flipped me over and said "My turn." I shivered as he said that. He started kissing me from my neck to my chest. He unclipped my bra and started sucking on my right bud while massaging the other breast. I moaned at his touch as he did the same thing to the other breast. He started kissing me downwards and he then pulled off my panties. "My, my. You're so wet Y/N." He teased me. I blushed and moaned as I felt his finger enter me. Every time on the 7th thrust he would add a finger. "Urushihara! I'm abo-ut to co-ome!" I yelled. He pulled out his fingers and I gave him a pouty face because he didn't let me come. He had his member at my entrance and he asked me "Are you ready?" I nodded and he entered me.

It was a bit painful but not as painful as the last time we did it. "Urushihara you can go now." I said. He nodded and started thrusting into me. I felt pleasure immediately! "Urushihara go faster!" I yelled. He obeyed and started thrusting harder and faster. He lifted one of my legs to get better access until he hit my spot. It felt so good. He put my leg over his shoulder and kept hitting my spot. "RIGHT THERE! MMNG!" I moaned. Uruhshihara took note of this and kept pounding that same spot over and I over. I threw my head back at the pleasure until I was close to my climax. "I'm close!" Urushihara groaned. "Me too." I replied. As I was reaching my end my walls clenched around his member and that sent him over the edge. "Y/N!" "LUCIFER!" We both screamed. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. I pulled the blanket over us and said "Good night, my fallen angel." Urushihara then hugged me and said"I love you." I replied the same thing. I started rubbing my stomach. "You know you could've gotten me pregnant, right?" I asked him. "I don't care. We're married now so no worries." He said. I smiled at him and we both then fell asleep.

THE END

A/N: I finished this fanfiction. Please check out my other story. It's about Naruto and I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction. Thank you for everything. (Especially DatSmexyAcerman)