The Question

Your POV

After that whole Sariel Fiasco everything was normal. Me and Urushihara were playing Super Smash Bros. (LOL😆) and the strangest thing was that I kept winning and I know how competitive he always is. "Y/N can we go to the spot where we were at on our first date?" Urushihara asked. I nodded and got dressed. Since it was nothing fancy I wore my black skinny jeans and wore my favorite F/C shirt with my F/C sweater and converse. I was ready and I saw Uruhshihara in his same clothes but wearing his jean shorts. We flew to the park at sunset and we sat at the same bench where we took a break at. I saw Uruhsihara knelt down on one knee and I knew what was coming. "I've been waiting for this moment ever since I started dating you. Y/N  M/N  L/N, will you marry me?" Uruhshihara asked me as he pulled out an amethyst ring. I cried tears of joy and screamed "YES! OF COURSE I WILL!" Urushihara slipped the ring on my finger and gave me a passionate kiss. I melted into the kiss until we broke for air.

"When should we have the ceremony?" Urushihara asked. "Maybe in 5 weeks." I replied. "Well let's tell Maou and the others about the great news." I suggested. "Alright, sweetie." Urushihara said all smugly. We flew to Maou's apartment and told them the great news. "Maou will be my best man and Ashiya you will be the groomsman." Urushihara stated. "Emi, Chiho and Suzuno would you like to be my brides maids?" I asked them. "I would be delightful! It is such an honor! I will!" Emi, Suzuno and Chiho all said. After all of that planning we started to plan the wedding ceremony.

A/N: I know that this chapter is short but don't worry there is a lemon coming after the wedding ceremony!