Kidnapped Part 3: The Ball

Urushihara's POV

We finally made it to Ente Isla after Emi kindly used her celestial force to open the portal up to save Y/N and for some reason Chiho wanted to come but Maou told her that what we are doing is dangerous so she stayed at the human world. We were amazed at what we saw in Ente Isla. Angels and Demons were getting along as if they are all friends!? We asked and angel and demon where the ball is and they told us at the Sariel Castle. Suzuno told us that she knew where the castle was and took us there. All of us flew to the castle and saw Angels and Demons going inside the castle for the ball. We made it inside the castle and saw the dance starting. (If you can just listen to Dance Macabre from Black Butler for the dance music.😆)

Your POV

After all of those TERRIBLE fittings and getting ready stuff I was finished! The maid made me wear a corset that almost SQUEEZED the life out of me! I wore a white and F/C dress that looked like Greek or Romans would wear it and I had a flower crown on my curly hair that the maid curled. I had white gloves that go all the way to my elbows and I had on the same necklace Urushihara gave to me when we were at the beach. My mask was F/C with S/F/C swirls on it. As the angel maid was doing my makeup Night Shade came in the room and saw me. "You look beautiful My Queen." Night Shade said as he bowed. I gave him courtesy as well and bowed. "Thank you for the compliment, Night Shade." I said. He gave me his arm and I linked my arm around his as I put my mask on. We walked out of the room and into the halls to see the ball room. It was a beautiful sight.

I saw a group of men with 2 girls that looked beautiful. I asked Night Shade "May I go greet that group over there?" He nodded and I soon then ran up to the group. I saw a blue haired girl and a white haired girl along with 2 tall men and a boy with purple hair. "Welcome To The Ball!" I said in joy.

Emi's POV

I saw a girl in a white and F/C dress running towards us and I knew that Sariel sent a girl spy to us. "Welcome To The Ball!" The girl said in joy. I heard that voice before but I couldn't place my finger on it. "Thank you very much." Suzuno said as she bowed. We all did what Suzuno did until Urushihara hugged the girl! "Urushihara what are you doing!?" I asked. "Urushihara... Emi?" The girl said puzzled. " How do you know me!?" I asked as I was about to whip out my sacred sword until the girl removed her mask. "Y/N...YOUR'E ALRIGHT!?" I squealed. She hugged me back in joy. I felt warm water drop on my back until I realized that she was crying. "I missed you guys." She whispered. Urushihara then took
Y/N for a dance as the next dance started. "Shall we? You know because we're both alone with no one." Maou asked me. "Alright then you little demon." I snickered as we walked to the dance floor.

Urushihara's POV

I found my angel...my beautiful angel. I took her to the dance floor and I was ready to tell her everything. "Y/N, I'm sorry for everything. I love you with all my heart and I would do ANYTHING to get your love back. YOU changed my life! You are the light of my life and without you I would be lost in darkness. Will you Forgive me?" I asked. I saw my angel crying as we danced. "Uruhsihara..." She began to say. "I...forgive you." She finished. I felt tears of joy in my eyes. Y/N cupped my face in her hands and wiped my tears away and gave me a peck on the cheek. As soon as the dance ended I saw Y/N look surprised. "Night Shade!" She exclaimed in shock. I looked to see a guy looking angry. I was confused about who was Night Shade and what is he to Y/N?

A/N: Cliffhanger! I know I'm a jerk but don't worry I'll be making as many chapters as I can to make you all happy! This is TheHuskyPup1987 signing OUT!