Moving In

-Urushihara's POV-

FINALLY! I can move out of Maou's small house and live with Y/N in her BIG house. I was so PUMPED up that I even forgot about my PASTA gaming system. I packed all my belongings into an empty Udon box until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Emi and her serious face. She's never acted like that to me until she spoke. "Urushihara, don't be a spoiled brat or a spoiled NEET!" Emi yelled. I jumped as soon as she yelled at me but I agreed not to be spoiled to Y/N. It was finally time for me to leave Maou's house and BOY OH BOY I was mostly happy to leave Mr. Picky (Ashiya). I was about to leave until I took one more look back at the house to see Maou with his stupid grin!

"Bye, We won't miss you!" Maou waved sheepishly. I made a disgusted face at him for 5 minutes then left for Y/N's house. I flew to
Y/N's house with the remaining magic I had left since people hate me so bad that they are hunting me down. I finally made it to Y/N's house and like most people do, I rang the doorbell.

-Your POV-

I woke up super early so that I could clean my house just for Urushihara. I was so happy that U finally have a roomate! I washed the dishes, swept the floor, cleaned the windows, stocked up TONS of snacks and finally I cleaned up my room and made a place for Urushihara to stay in. I had an extra bed room so I decided to make that Urushihara's room but there was a problem. The room was completely white! I had to do something about it so I got out a bucket of purple and black paint from my garage and started painting away.

~TIME SKIP~

I finally finished Urushihara's room and it totally described him. His walls were purple with black crescent moons painted around the top of the wall. I had a black desk lamp in my attic and I decided to give him that and the room came with a desk that is connected to the bed he would be sleeping in. I started to clean up the mess I had made until I heard the door bell ring. I quickly ran to the garage and dropped the paint on the floor without stopping until I finally made it to the front door. I opened up to see Urushihara and an Udon box.

-Urushihara's POV-

I waited outside for a couple of seconds until the door opened. Standing right there, was my beautiful Y/N covered in purple and black paint! I chuckled a bit until Y/N's smile faded. "Is there stuff on my face?" she asks worriedly. I nodded and took a napkin out of my Udon box and wiped her face off. She laughed and showed me in. I was amazed of how much bigger her house was then Maou's house. She showed me to a room and said that it was my room.

When I saw the room, I was shocked! I was literally in love with my new bed! I dropped my Udon box and jumped on my new bed making the blankets fall off the bed a bit. Y/N was laughing until she told me that she was going to shower the paint off of her. I was fine by that and continued to play around in my new room. I decided to stop all the excitement in my room and explore the rest of Y/N house. I was nearly in the kitchen until I saw Y/N's head pop out. "Urushihara, can you get my F/C towel that's lying on my bed." Y/N asked. I was confused of why until I knew. My face was as red as a tomatoe.

I raced to Y/N's bed, grabbed the towel and handed it to her. She tried to grab the towel until it fell and the door accidently swung open! Y/N was then exposed with out anything. I stared at her for 5 seconds until I fainted and that was all I remembered. I woke up to see Y/N and her worried face. I got up from Y/N's lap and realized that she was wearing her favorite pajamas. "You alright! I'm so sorry that you had to experiance that!" Y/N said as she cried. I smiled and wiped her tears away. "It's fine and besides you looked hot." I said huskily.

Y/N blushed as much as I did before and gave me a friendly punch. Me and her laughed until I asked the most embarrasing question. "Y/N, will you go out with me?" I asked softly. Y/N looked at me and layed her soft L/C lips on mine. The kiss was short, but there was an answer I was happy about. "I would be happy to go out with you Urushihara." she said happily. I was so happy that I put my most stupidest smile ever, but at least I knew that Y/N loves me back.