Love Is In The Air

-Urushihara's POV-

I looked everywhere for my little angel and I just couldn't find her. "Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled. I needed to find my angel before Emi, Mauo, Ashiya, Chiho and Suzuno find out that she's gone. My poor Y/N...gone. I ran around the stores once again until I bumped into someone. "OLBA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I asked him. Olba was wearing a hawaiian shirt and jean shorts with sunglasses and a flower necklace (I forgot what they were called -_-.) "Hello Lucifer! Enjoying the sun?" Olba asked. I clenched my fists and accused Olba for kidnapping Y/N.

"Y/N,  Who is that? I don't know her." Olba replied. I punched Olba in the face and screamed "LIAR!" I punched him once more until there was a crowd surrounding me and Olba. "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" the crowd cheered. I punched Olba until he kicked me off of him and said "I don't wanna fight! I'm on vacation!" I ran at him until I saw Y/N running towards Olba and protecting him. "STOP URUSHIHARA!" she screamed. I stopped in my tracks and Olba thanked my angel for protecting him. The crowd soon walked away and the police came to arrest me for physical abuse to a senior citizen.

"Wait! That is my boyfriend you are taking to jail!" Y/N yelled. I glanced at her and saw her...crying? "Please don't take him away!" Y/N begged. The police man seemed guilty and said" Fine, but next time don't start a fight again or you'll be in jail AND you can't come back here EVER!" with that said the police man walked away and started scouting around for trouble again. I rubbed my wrists and saw you smiling. "NAILED IT!" you cheered. I was in confusion and thought that you were kidnapped.

"Y/N! Where were you? Are you hurt? Answer me please!?" I asked. You rubbed your head and explained everything to me. "Well it all started when you were busy doing something." Y/N started to say.

~FLASHBACK~ (And your POV )

It all started when we were walking and I saw you look in your towel a couple of times and I didn't know what you were doing until I saw that you were falling behind. The group was already walking up ahead until Emi covered my mouth. "Come with me to the gift shop. Chiho and Suzuno are already there waiting for us." Emi whispered. I nodded and walked with her to the gift shop. We were at The Gleaming Gift ( I made a horrible store name XP ) and I saw Chiho and Suzuno waving at me and Emi. Emi agreed to pay for whatever we were gonna get but she was ONLY going to pay if we get one gift. We agreed to get one gift only and we started roaming around the store.

I saw this cute necklace that was shaped as a killer whale and I decided to get Urushihara that. I gave it to Emi and saw what Chiho and Suzuno got. Suzuno found a mixing spoon necklace and Chiho found a bracelet with Maou's favorite colors? I knew that the bracelet was for Maou but Suzuno seemed like she blushed a bit when she saw the necklace again. Emi got a pink dolphin necklace and wore it when she payed for all the necklaces that we got for the boys.

~FLASHBACK OVER~ (Still Your POV)

"You see I wanted to give you this." I said handing a black box to Urushihara. He blushed and took the box from your hand and opened it. There in the box was a Killer Whale! Urushihara took the necklace and wore it proudly. "Thanks! I just love you so much!" Urushihara said. He picked you up bridal style until he remembered the gift that he got you. "Oh! Y/N, I want you to have this." Urushihara said as he grabbed something from inside his towel. It was a lavender box that had a fuzzy texture feeling. I opened the box to see a beautiful purple heart with black wings to the side of the heart. I smiled and hugged Urushihara. He helped me put on the necklace and I had to admit that it was very beautiful. Urushihara and me held hands to go back to the group.

"YO Y/N!" Maou yelled. I ran to the group to see Ashiya and Suzuno holding hands and Maou and Chiho doing the same!? "What is going on here, Emi?" I asked. "I don't know
Y/N, but one thing is certain. Love is in the air right now and it's not even Valentine's Day yet!" Emi exclaimed. I smiled and saw how everyone was happy. It was nice to see them cheerful like that. Especially my adorable, amazing boyfriend.

~TIME SKIP~

It was time to say goodbye and everyone went home. Me and Urushihara held hands together like we always did. I think I even saw Urushihara look at his necklace again and again, but he wasn't the only one. I kept staring at my necklace and admiring at how beautiful the heart looked. We finally made it home and Urushihara picked my up bridal style as we walked to the front door. "We are home m'lady!" Urushihara exclaimed as he pretended to be a butler. I giggled at his impression until he put me down. " I smell like I came from the chlorine factory so I'm gonna shower, ok?" I told Urushihara. "Ok but just remember to bring your towel in the bathroom with you this time." Urushihara teased. I rolled my eyes and started up the shower.

I jumped in the shower and felt the warm water hitting my every muscle like the water was giving me a massage. I loved the feeling so much. I decided to stop standing in the shower and just wash my hair and body. I finished showering and dressed up in my favorite pajamas and headed out of the bathroom. I plopped on my bed and thought " I wonder if Urushihara will remember tomorrow."