Kidnapped Part 2

Your POV

I woke up in a room that was unknown to me and saw...angels and demons flying around!? I was confused and jumped out of the bed, panicked because I didn't know what was happening or where I was at all and all I could remember was being kidnapped by a random person. I started walking to the door until the door swung open. "My apologies m'lady. I found you knocked out on the floor so I decided to take you back to my castle." A voice said. I saw a blue haired man with angel wings and he had an orange spot  covering one of his eyes and he wore a leaf looking wreath on his head and he wore one of those robes that arch angels wore. I asked "Thank you but could you tell me where I am?" The man replied "You are in Ente Isla." I was in shock because I was in the home of angels and demons! I started growing more and more fear every minute until I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran up to the man and hugged him like a teddy bear. "Can you protect me please from all the scary demons?!" I asked like a 5 year old child. He nodded and placed a hand on my head.

??? POV

I walk through the halls of my castle and see the door that leads to Urushihara's angel. I opened the door to see her scared. I looked at her expression and saw how beautiful she was in the light. She looked scared and asked me many questions until she hugged me like a teddy bear. "Can you protect me please from all the scary demons?!" She asked. I thought she was adorable so I nodded. I now knew why she is so precious to Urushihara. I placed a hand on her head and stroked her beautiful H/C hair. As I did so I looked down and saw her "mountains" pressed against my chest. I blushed so red that the girl asked if I was alright. SHE of ALL people asked if I was alright!? I was confused of this human's kindness towards me but I nodded once more.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I've ever caught your name before." I told the girl. "My name is Y/N and what is yours?" She asked me. "Night Shade." I lied. She gave me one of her famous smiles that could warm a cold heart on a winter's day. "An angel will come in here to get you all dressed up for an upcoming ball tonight. The theme is masquerade so be sure to tell the angel maid to get you a mask that suits you." I told her. She looked happy before I left the room. I wanted to keep her but I needed her for my victory against the demons and Satan himself.

Urushihara's POV

I made it to Maou's house and told Maou, Chiho, Suzuno, Ashiya and Emi what happened to Y/N. "That STUPID PERVERT!" Emi yelled. Everyone seemed scared of Emi besides Suzuno and me. I told them what the note wanted us to do. "OH NO, OH NONONONONO! I AM NOT WEARING A FANCY BALL DRESS!" Suzuno shrieked. "Come on Ms. Suzuno, it'll be fun and won't you do it for Y/N?" Chiho told Suzuno. Suzuno's expression soon changed and she made her final answer. "All right, let's do it." Suzuno said. I cheered and all of us started heading for the salon.

-TIME SKIP-

We all finished getting dressed for the ball and I had to admit that it felt good to be clean. My hair was pulled back and I wore a black suit with a purple tie tucked in my suit. My mask was a purple mask that had black glitter swirling around. Emi had a golden dress with white gloves and she wore her Ente Isla white hair in a bun and her mask was white with gold swirls. Suzuno was the same thing accept her dress was blue and she had blue swirls on her mask. Maou and Ashiya wore black suits with a red and green tie with the mask being black and green and red swirls. At last we were ready to save Y/N.