Finally It's Over

Urushihara's POV

As Y/N descended from the air she fell into my arms and she looked normal again. I was happy to see my angel again but for some reason she wouldn't wake up. I shook her around but she still remained unconscious. I checked her pulse and it was very faint. "Suzuno! Use you celestial force to heal her!" I yelled. "I'm sorry Urushihara but my celestial force doesn't just work like that." Suzuno said solemnly. I looked around to see if anyone could help and Emi then walked towards me. "I'll do everything in my power to make her gain conscious again. She used too much power but she'll be alright. I can sense her." Emi said as she used her celestial force. After 5 minutes of Emi using her celestial force, my angel rose from the floor and opened her eyes sleepily. "Are you alright!?" I asked as I hugged her. "I'm fine, but the real question is how are we going to go back?" Y/N asked.

Maou looked at himself and got up. "I'll use my magic." Maou said. After saying so he started getting to work and made the Gate.

~TIME SKIP~ No ones POV

The gang finally made it home and everything was normal again. Maou and Chiho were re-united again and Rika was re-united with Emi even though Rika had no idea where Emi was or what's she's been doing. Ashiya and Suzuno finally had some quality time and Uruhsihara and Y/N lived happily together in their home but Urushihara wanted to ask something for a really long time. Will he ever have the courage to ask Y/N? Find out in the next Chapter!

A/N: Does anyone know what the question is!? If so comment down in the comment box! After the next chapter, the lemon lovers will get their wish! This is TheHuskyPup1987 signing out!