Date Night

"YAY, IT'S FRIDAY!!!" You squealed in excitement. You had a date with Urushihara at the park and you wanted to look the best for him. You haven't had a date in 2 years ever since you ex-boyfriend, Anthony cheated on you for your "friend" Miko. You found the perfect dress for your date and it was not too casual of formal, but just right. Your dress is a violet purple with silk looking flowers designed on the dress. You thought it was perfect for the park. After admiring the dress, you then slipped the dress on. You started curling your long beautiful H/C locks until you heard the doorbell ring. You dropped the curler and raced for your front door to see Urushihara in a tuxedo shirt with his usual jean shorts.

"You ready?" he sighed. You wondered why he was upset about your date with him until you saw Emi and Maou!" "Emi! What are you doing here?" You asked surprised. "I'm going with you to the park so that these two demons don't do anything stupid!" Emi said as she glared at Maou. "I was gonna come with Urushihara until the annoying hero decided to come along too." Maou said in disgust. Emi was as red as a tomato and it looked like she was ready to punch Maou until Urushihara took you by the hand and held your hand as you two walked to the park. Emi and Maou were done fighting until they saw that you and Urushihara was gone.

Maou and Emi screamed at the same time wondering how you just slipped past them. "We have to find the NEET and Y/N!" Emi screamed. Maou asked Emi where you and Urushihara's date would take place, but Emi was clueless. "You IDIOT!" Maou screamed. Emi punched his face so hard that his nose bled. "Call me an IDIOT again an see what happens now, IDIOT!" Emi yelled. Meanwhile with you and Urushihara, you both made it to the park at the exact time Urushihara wanted.

"The sunset is beautiful today, just like you." Urushihara commented. You blushed until Urushihara found a park bench that you two could sit on. You both were still holding each other's hands until Urushihara broke the silence with a question." Y/N, do you like me?" He asked. You were red as a tomato when he asked you that question. "Yes, I do." You replied shyly. Your hand was shaking and Urushihara could feel you shaking. You started to hear Urushihara start to say something but then his words were drowned out. Tears fell down from your eyes as you began to cry.

Urushihara heard you cry and asked "Y/N, are you okay!?" You replied "I'm fine...it's just that...I really really like you and I hope you like me back." You expected Urushihara to leave you by yourself, but instead you felt a warm kiss on your lips. You and Urushihara were KISSING! Urushihara broke the kiss and smirked. "Does that answer your question, Y/N?" Urushihara asked. You stopped the water works and you two continued your date. You both ate cotton candy and took a stroll around the park. The fun lasted until the park had to close and you had to go home.

"That was fun. Hope to see you tomorrow." You say happily. You were about to walk towards Maou's home until Urushihara stopped walking. You were worried about Urushihara. " Are you okay? Do you need medical help!?" You asked as you were panicking. Urushihara giggled and shook his head until he asked a question. "Y/N, can I move in with you?" Urushihara asked as he blushed crazily. The silence swept in and all you could hear were the sounds of cars racing back and forth and the wind blowing through the evergreen trees.

Your long beautiful curled H/C hair was blowing in the wind as well. You walked up to Urushihara and replied "Yes you can." Sounds of happiness was around Urushihara like he won a video game. Urushihara did a quick hug and a peck on the cheek until he started dancing around again. You giggled of how silly Urushihara was but it was worth seeing him happy.