The Wedding

Your POV

Today was the day me and Urushihara are getting married! I'm so excited! Emi and Suzuno helped me get ready and Chiho helped me fix my veil. At last I was ready. I saw the guests pour in and I even saw Rika with her camera! She waved to me when she saw me peek through the the crack in the door. 20 more minutes and the ceremony will begin!

~TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY (because I'm lazy)~

It was finally time for the bride and groom dance. Me and Urushihara told the DJ Whig song to put on and it played. We slow danced alone for awhile until people started joining. (Listen to the song So Close while reading the dance scene!" We danced under the moonlights gleam and it was beautiful. After we finished the dance Urushihara snapped his fingers and then Maou and Ashiya had a bag and opened it. Once they opened the bag there was millions of fireflies! (Anyone know what I'm listening to right now!😆) The guests were in awe and I was too. It was beautiful. I gave my new hubby a hug and I thanked him for the surprise.

After all the partying it was time for me and Urushihara to head to our Honey Moon. I waved them all farewell and entered the car. I realized I forgot about something and did it immediately. "Where are you going?" Urushihara asked me as I got out of the car. "Throwing my bouquet silly!" I said. I threw the bouquet in the air and all the brides maids were trying to get it but it ended up falling in Emi's arms. "Seems like your gonna get married next Miss.Yusa!" Chiho exclaimed. "Oh please! I doubt anyone is going to marry me!" Emi replied. I gave them a big smile and headed back inside the car.

"Ready?" Urushihara asked me. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I exclaimed. Urushihara then hollers to the driver that we're ready to go and then we start driving away. I wonder what we'll do at our honeymoon.

A/N: Chapter's is short I know but fear not a lemon is coming for you! 👍🏾 Hope you enjoy this chapter and the LAST chapter. This is TheHuskyPuo1987 signing out!