Sariel VS Y/N

Your POV

I saw Night Shade looking angry and I had to explain everything that happened. "I'm sorry Night Shade but Uruhshihara is my real boyfriend and I only like you as a friend. I'm sorry." I said solemnly as I bowed. "No...NO! I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE ME!" Night Shade yelled. Emi, Maou, Ashiya and Suzuno ran up to me and Uruhshihara. Suzuno said a random name that I didn't know who it is. "Sariel! How dare you kidnap good Y/N! You will pay!" Suzuno said as she lunged at him. Emi looked like she was weird in a sword out and surprisingly she did! Maou and Ashiya and Emi all lunged at this Sariel person. "Time out! Who's Sariel!?" I asked. "That would be me my sweet." A voice said. I saw Night Shade look at me and pointed to himself. "You lied to me?" I asked. "Wow! I thought you were a beautiful clever and smart girl but it turns out that you are just beautiful and plain stupid." Sariel said. I was pissed as hell. (Mind my language.😓)  "What the hell did you just say!?" I screamed. Sariel looked at me and repeated the same thing he said before. The more angrier I got, the more I felt powerful.

Urushihara's POV

I saw my angel get furious after what Sariel said and I was about to lunge at him for what he said but I heard my angel's voice. "What the hell did you say!?" She yelled. Sariel repeated the same thing he said before and I had just about enough until I saw my angel lunge for him. I saw negativity swirling around her and I saw dark magic covering her. I couldn't see anything until the dark magic cleared up. What used to be my angel became a demon. She had a ripped short skirt and she wore a chain on her skirt. Her short was red and it was a ripped crop top. Her hair was put in a ponytail but it had a red streak in it and she had sharp elf ears. She had fingerless combat gloves on and she wore a mad looking expression on. "I'm going to kill you for that!" My angel said as she lunged for him. The fight was going on for hours until I heard a body thud. I looked to see Sariel on the floor and Y/N up above me. I cheered for her until I saw her anger disappearing and she slowly descended to the ground and became her normal self.

She fell in my arms but I didn't know one thing. Is she still alive or is she dead?