The Fallen Angel

- Your POV-

Hi, My name is Y/N. I work as a calling agent with my BFFs Rika and Emi. I just finished my last work shift and i'm about to go home until someone jumped me from behind. Turns out RIKA was the one who scared me. "Hey, Y/N! Me and Emi are going shopping at the gift store near MoonBucks, Wanna come with us?" Rika asked. "Sorry I can't, I have to work again in the morning which means I have to go to sleep early." I said in a sad tone. Rika pouted and Emi walked up to you and whispered in your ear "You sure you can walk back home by yourself, I mean you do realize there are perverts that take innocent cute girls like you." I nodded and left the calling agency. I sighed as I walked to the convenience store. As I walked towards the entrance, I bumped into someone that was a bit taller then me. "Hey watch it!" I yelled.

-Urushihara's POV-

I walked out of the convenience store after getting a pork bowl until someone bumped into me. "Hey watch it!" the person screamed. I found a girl on the floor rubbing her head like someone hit her with a book. I gave her my hand and helped her up. I felt weird when our hands touched. I felt an emotion that I never felt in my entire life. "Sorry about that." I said in my usual bored tone. The girl looked at me for a moment until she asked me a question. "What's your name?" and all I did was say my name. "Urushihara, Urushihara is my name." I answered. She told me her name and it sounded beautiful. Me and her then took our separate ways and as soon as she was gone, I popped out my black wings and flew back to Maou's house.

-Your POV-

After seeing Urushihara, I never felt my heart beat so fast in a long time. Anyways, I went to the food area and got my dinner. I left the convenience store and boarded the train. I sighed and imagined Urushihara. I just loved his purple hair and his beautiful gleaming purple eyes. By the time I was done daydreaming, the train got to my stop and alot of people boarded off and I was pushed around and then I finally made it out of the crowd until someone grabbed me to the nearest corner and pushed me against the wall. "Pretty kitty looks beautiful." someone smirked. I struggled until the pervert started playing with my breasts! I kicked him in the crotch and made a run for it, until he got me again. I was scared until the stranger stopped.

-Urushihara's POV-

As I was flying back to Maou's house, I saw a game store and I quickly made a run to it. The game store was near the train station and I was nearly at the store until I heard someone squeal in terror. I looked in a corner and saw Y/N with a pervert. It looked like you were trying to escape from him. As I stood there, I got angrier and angrier. "HEY! Get your dirty hands off of Y/N!" I yelled. The guy turned around and laughed. "You think you can stop me!" the pervert said. When he turned, I saw you unconsious. I made a fist and threw it at the pervert! The guy immediately dropped you and blood was on my fists. I screamed at him and gave him a warning. "If I see you touch Y/N again, I will come back and MURDER everyone you love! Including you." I left him and picked you up bridal style and we left the pervert. I flew you in the sky while you were knocked out.

-Your POV-

I woke up to see that I was in the sky and someone was holding me bridal style. I looked up to see Urushihara! I blushed dark red until he saw me. "So you're awake. Good to know, I saved you from a pervert so you're safe." He reassured me. I looked at his back to see black angel wings! "If you're curious of asking me what I am, I am the fallen angel." Urushihara said. I was shocked but kinda happy how a boy that I just met saved me from a pervert. I fell back asleep not knowing what happened.

Urushihara's POV

I told Y/N what I was and I started regretting my decision so I wiped out her memory about me telling her what I am. She fell asleep as the spell took action. I hope she doesn't hate me for this.