Secrets

Your POV

After having a weird talk with Emi I went inside and saw black feathers scattered on the floor. I looked at Maou and Chiho who was stuffing something in a box. "What happened in here?" I asked. I picked up a feather and examined it closely. I was about to drop the feather until someone snatched it from me and threw it to the ground. "Hey Y/N I just remembered that tonight is girl night so me, you, Chiho and Suzuno are going to be at girls night at my house so what do you say!" Emi exclaimed as she dropped the feather I examined. I compleatly forgot about girls night that I literally zoomed out of the house just to get my stuff packed.

Maou's POV

Me and Chiho were stuffing the remaining feathers in the leftover Udon boxes until Y/N came in and saw the feathers. Me and Chiho shoved the last box into the closet and covered the door. I saw Y/N pick up a feather and examined it until Emi snatched the feather and started talking about "girls night" or whatever. Chiho and Suzuno looked excited but Y/N looked more excited because she raced out of my house. I sighed until Emi grabbed my collar and yell at me. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN HERE WHILE ME AND Y/N WERE OUTSIDE!?" Emi screamed. I slapped her hand off of my collar and told her what happened.

~FLASHBACK~

When Emi and Y/N went outside to "talk" me and Ashiya chewed out Urushihara and asked if he used protection and this is what happened. "Crap..." Urushihara whispered. I literally punched him but that was a bad mistake because Chiho and Suzuno were scared and me and Ashiya were mad. Which meant that negative emotion was happening in the room and Urushihara had full magic. His wings popped out and there was feathers everywhere! I heard Emi and Y/N almost done talking so all of us had to clean as much feathers as we could. We ended up getting most of them but there were still 24 feathers left on the floor. Suzuno and Ashiya tried to sweep the rest up but then Y/N came in and saw us.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

"...so that's what happened. Geez, you happy?" I asked. Emi gave me her mad pouty face and left my apartment. Chiho looked at Emi then back at me. "Does Y/N know about all of you being Angels and Demons?" Chiho asked. We all looked at Uruhsihara and he looked like he was guilty of something. "Uruhshihara, did you tell Y/N who we are? Did you tell her that I'm Satan , Suzuno is Crestia Belle, Emi is Emilia, You are Lucifer, Ashiya is Alciel and that we're all from Ente Isla?" I asked. Uruhshihara stared at me for awhile and spoke.

"I'm sorry. I told her about me being a fallen angel then I started regretting it so I wiped out her memory about what I told her. She doesn't know a thing about me or all of us." Uruhsihara said gloomily. I was gonna do a happy dance until I heard someone dropping their bag. I turned to see who it was and it was...Y/N! She had tears cascading down her cheeks. "Y/N, how much did you hear?" I asked. Emi patted her shoulder and answered for her. "We were listening to the whole conversation." Emi spat at me. Urushihara looked at Y/N and tried to apologize for everything but she ran out of the apartment in tears. For once I saw Urushihara...crying.

A/N: Hello! I finally made a new chapter! If you want to see what happens please give me 10 votes! If I at least get 1 vote then a new chapter will be there for you! See you later on the next chapter!

-TheHuskyPup1987