'What do you mean?'

'Your living with one direction... You must have some impressions. 3 are avaliable...'

'Oh right well I like them all as mates, they are a laugh.'

'Thats not what I mean Sam...' Jeez these girls are pushy... Danielle had her hair in ringlets and Eleanor had a cute full fridge. Both wearing jeans and a top. Eleanor was a bit more girly. So glad I went against the dress.

'Come on we won't tell anyone' Some how I can tell Danielles telling the truth. Eleanor nods and they promise not to even tell Louis or Liam.

'Okay umm well you know me and Harry have got some flanter going...'

'Well yea that was obvious.'

'But then Zayn is so helpful around the house and looks out for me'

'Thats cute, yea okay and Niall?'

'He's just argh, his accent... He always makes me smile and everything. Hes adorable.'

'So you definately ready to be a 1D girl'

'I am?'

'Sure you are... The way you dress, the way you talk about them.' Eleanor looks me up and down and smiles. I feel accepted.

'Girl you were born to be with one of these boys... Sounds like we need to work this out one boy at a time' Danielle is so confident and sure of what to do.

'What do you mean by that?'

'You can go out on a date with each of them without them knowing?'

'HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT?!' They both look as if they have tried this before... But with who?

'There was another girl who was going to be a 1D girl but she messed up herself... We helped her go on the dates and everything but then she went too far....' Eleanor looked at the floors and tears rolled down her cheek.

'Oh babe come on it's alright...' Danielle tried to console her.

'You don't have to tell me...'

'No tell her Dan' Danielle took a deep breath.

'She was with Harry but then slept with Zayn and also forced herself on Louis... No one talks about it. It killed Harry, Zayn and Harry have never been the same and Louis... Well he told us about it and promised he never did anything, he was pushing her away and shouting for help but they were alone.

'Where is she now?'

'No clue, we told her to go or we would go to the press and make her hated...' Jeez, these girls aren't scared.

'Trust me, I won't be anything like that... Louis is Eleanor's and Liam is Danielle's thats it no exceptions.' This made Eleanor cheer up.

'I like you Jones...' Wow accepted into the 1D girls group.

We had a long chat about boys, school and every other thing girls talk about and said we should do it again. It was 3ish when I got back so all the boys were asleep. Or so I thought.

'Hey cutie.' Niall walked up behind me when I was getting something out of the fridge and hugged me from behind. He kissed my neck and turned me round.

'Good evening?'

'yea good thanks.' We just stood there for a moment and I pulled away.

'What did you do then?'

'Just talk thank you nosey'

'Sorry, just interested...'

'Did you wait up for me?' He looked embarrassed...

'Yea, wanted to make you were home safe'

'Or that I didn't bring someone home?'

'Yea that too' It lightened the mood and we both sat on the sofa with milkshakes.

'Thanks for waiting up, it's cute'

'Thats alright...' He leans in a softy kisses my lips. His lips against mine. It felt so good. It was just a peck but it was right. We both smiled after.

'What was that for?' My turn to ask the questions

'Just being you...'

'Hmm okay, I think I can keep doing that then.' I get up and put our empty cups in the dishwasher and head up to bed. I was half way up the stairs.

'Wait, no bedtime kiss?' I ran down the stairs and leaped into his arms. I didn't kiss him and kept me lips and distance away from his. I turned my head and kissed his cheek.

'Good night Niall.' Closing my bedroom door behind me I had to admit, something special was happening. I picked up me phone and text Danielle and Eleanor

Just kissed Niall... Sam x