Chapter 20: New Year, New York!

Will's PoV:

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that I didn't expect this from Caspar. The guy was fed up of his father's crap, and had finally reached his limits.

I rushed out after Caspar, but soon he had disappeared from my sight. I quickly ran out of the building, darting my eyes everywhere in a desperate attempt to spot him. I felt the uneasiness increase as I spotted his car still parked in the parking lot.

Where are you, Caspar?

I then heard a car engine start, and darted my eyes around as I stood still, trying to identify which car it is. Out of nowhere, Ricky' car immerged, and speeded away. I saw Caspar seated in the front seat, his eyes closed as his seat belt was on.

Shit shit shit.

He was kidnapping him.

I dashed towards my car in a hurry, hopped in the driver's seat and drove off behind him. Ricky spotted me right away from his mirror view, and started to swerve his car around in between the cars, a failed attempt to try and lose me. I swerved my car around, catching up with him as we both drove at an insane amount of speed.

Not today, Ricky.

I finally found a chance to block him, as I moved my car from behind him and made a turn to the right to an ally. I then turned all the way around and surprised him just when he had though he lost me. I stopped my car in front of his, as I observed the shocked look on his face with pride.

I honked at him several times, announcing my victory, and asking him to surrender.

I opened the car door when I made sure that he couldn't turn around and leave me there. I knocked on his window next. He shoved the door open, hitting me right in the stomach as he ran away quickly.

"Ouch...YOU FUCKING COWARD." I yelled behind him, as I held on to my stomach. I then glanced at Caspar, who was soundly asleep in the passenger seat, and smiled.

Thank god, he's not hurt.

I entered Ricky's car, and shook him slightly.

"Casp, wake up!"

No response.

"Caspar!"

Nothing.

Oh god, he must've drugged him. I glanced at the time then.

There isn't much time left, I have to take him now or it'll be too late.

My phone started to buzz; I took it out and glanced at the caller ID.  It was Mr. Lee. I decided, however, to ignore it.

Instead, I started the car again, glanced at the sleeping blonde one last time, and drove off.

For once in my life, I felt like I was doing something right. And I regret nothing. Even if this meant that I was losing my job. Unlike Mr. Lee or Ricky, at least I'll be the one who will able to sleep at night with a good conscious,

Caspar's POV:

I woke up feeling dizzy, as the car I was riding in finally stopped. I glanced at the driver, and saw that it was Will. I glanced outside, and gasped,

"Will what the fuck? What is going on here?"

He turned to me, "oh you're finally up, and there isn't much time to explain. The plan must go on!" he then opened the car door, "COME ON, GET OUT!"

I quickly unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door, jogging behind Will who started running towards the main door to the airport. Yes, we were at the airport and I had no idea what was about to happen next. I continued following Darbo, as he held on to a passport and a ticket. We stopped in front of a gate and he turned to me.