Chaptet 8: House Warming Party

Caspar's PoV:

I ended up in a Domenos Pizza's Driveway, ordered 10 boxes of pizza, and drove away. Thank god, the rain has stopped when I reached Oli's building again. Well, Oli and Joe's building. Ugh.

I had some help of course with taking the boxes upstairs. Oli, and his friend Joe Weller I believe, gave me a hand.

This time though, we used the elevator instead. We arrived at the door of Oli's apartment, and as soon as we entered, it ooozed out the smell of alchochol and the sound of loud rap music. Oli White knows how to party alright.

We placed the pizzas on the large table beside the other finger shacks and drinks. The two lads scattered away, leaving me standing near the wall and bobbing my head slightly. I scanned the room that was full of at least a dozen of people, including those two girls from the coffee shop they work at.

That bloody ginger.

There were other girls though, pretty attractive too. But not as attractive as the short brunette boy I had my eyes on. I spotted him imidiatly, and skimmed my eyes all over his v-neck plain black t-shirt, and ripped black pants. He sported his regular convers, and a hat too. Which I found was odd to wear indoors. But he still looked super delicious.

Wait, what?

He glanced at me, and smiled sweetly. I nodded my head in return and winked, while drawing a smirk on my face. It was a bit dark, with only fairy lights and disco-like lights going off, but I could still feel him earn a blush at what I just did.

I loved making him blush.

He was about to come (again, no pun intended) over to my direction, when a girl suddenly stood infront of him, blocking our eye contact.

Who the fuck is she?

I moved towards the beer section, and opened a can. I gulped down the drink, not taking my eyes off of him as he laughed at something the blond girl had said, and started dancing with her.

Crack. I crushed the can of beer in my hand. What the hell is he laughing at? She's just a girl not a blimming clown. My eyes widened as I kept on watching.

Irritation, for the fucking millionth time.

I tossed the crushed can aside, and grabbed a random brunnette with short hair and wide hazel eyes.

"Woah," she gasped  "what do you think you're doing?" She turned to me, placing her palms on my chest as I held her close, my hands on her waist.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I smirked, and looked over her shoulders. My eyes now meeting with Joe's, who flinched at the sight of us, and darted his eyes back at the blond bitch that was dancing with him.

"I wanna dance with you cutie, is that okay?" I said siductivly. Yes, I knew exactly what to say and do. This was a piece of cake.

"Sure handsome," she giggled and started swaying with me.

If he wants to play it that way, then so be it. Let's see who wins in the end, commenor.

Joe's Pov:

I was about to make my way through the crowed, when a girl named Selvia approached me. She was Oli's cousin.

"Hey Joe, wanna dance?" She requested, grabbing my hands. I really didn't want to, I needed to get to Caspar. He was clearly waiting for me.

"Maybe another time Selvia." I smiled politely, but she wouldn't let go.

"Please, I know you're gay and all but I just really wanna dance with you. At least once. Pretty please?" She pouted.