A thank you letter!

So, this isn't really a chapter, but trust me after this I'll upload not only 1, but 2 chapters. Which by the way, happen to be the last ones.

It breaks my heart that this story is really over, when I wrote the last words of the prologue I was like : WHAT? THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!

Fun fact though: when I first started writing A Clash Between Two Worlds, I thought that no one would ever read, let alone comment and vote. Because let's face it, it's my first time writing a fanfic.

But the crazy thing is, here we are! 21 chapters later ( the last two will be uploaded in a few hours) with so many views and stars! I even gained new friends!

I never have friends, but you guys/girls are so friendly that I conceder you as one.

So I guess this is my thank you to all of you out there on this planet who took the time to read this, and actually cared about the story.

As clichéd as this thank you message might seem, but I really wanted to write this post to show you how much I appreciate you! I don't think I do that so often.

So thanks, shokran (Arabic), and danke (German).

P.S: Sorry if this was too long.

And until next time, see ya?

Hahahaha, maybe in another story.