Chapter 35

Deciding something is easy. Initiating it is the hardest part.

*~*~*

I never really thought it out. I wasn't sure how I'd tell Raymond.

My head started coming up with scenarios of what could happen when it was too late.

I knocked on Raymond's door and that's when it hit me.

Do I just shout yes?

Do I nod?

Do I ask him if he wants to marry me?

I sighed in frustration as the door swung open.

"You okay?" Asked Raymond.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine.. Why do you ask?" I said.

"Well I said come in 5 times and.. Here we are.." He said.

"Urm.. Yeah I have to talk to you about something." I said as I stepped into the room, fiddling with my fingers.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as he closed the door.

"Yeah. I just.." I was beyond confused at this point.

He walked slowly up to me until he was right in front of me. "Take a deep breath and just say what you want to." He said. I could see fear and confusion in his eyes.

So I took a deep breath. This is what I want.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes? What?" He said.

"About what you said earlier. I say yes." I said.

"What did I say earlier?" He said. I could see that now he was just playing with me.

"Oh you know about Emily getting married to Xavier." I said, with a playful smile on my face.

"What?!?" He said, his eyes widening.

"I'm kidding. Stop playing with me." I said, giggling.

"This has to be done in the right way. Hold on." He said as he walked to his desk. Took out a red velvet box and walked up to me.

"What are you-?" I stopped as he got on his knee in front of me.

He took a deep breath and said "I know at this point there's some kind of huge speech that I should've prepared but I haven't prepared anything because I honestly thought you'd say no. But if there is anything that I could say is that I don't know about you but I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I know sometimes well all the time I get over possessive, I get angry and you know that it's not pretty. I'm not the mushy kind and I haven't ever done this before so bear with me through all of it. I'm just gonna come out and say it. Will you marry me?"

I just stared at him with awe and I fell on my knees giving him a tight hug. I whispered "Yes."

*~*~*~*

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! YES FOR REAL! YES I KNOW IM A WEREWOLF!" Raymond shouted at the phone as he paced through the house and I laughed at him.

"So you said yes?" Asked my aunt over the phone.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"I wanna meet this boy!" She said.

"Yeah sure! He can send someone to get you." I said.

"I have to tell so many people that you're finally getting married."

My brother ran down the stairs and said "You're getting married?" (I can't remember. He's still there right?)

I nodded and he hugged me really tightly.

"There's someone I want you to meet. I'll go get her. But it'll take time. I'll be back in two days. Don't get married before I'm back." He said.

"You have to set a date!" My aunt screamed through the phone making me very aware that she's still on the line.

"I have to call my maid of honour."

"Oh that girl! You haven't talked to her in so long.. I'll leave you to it then." She said and hung up.

"See you later!" My brother said as he walked out.

"BYEE!" I said to both of them.

Oh god. This is gonna be a hard to plan wedding.

"So.." Raymond said as he wrapped his hands around me from behind.

"You done talking to your relatives?" I asked.

"Yeah. They thought they would never see this day so they're having a hard time believing me."

I laughed and turned around to face him. "Let's go tell Emily."

"Yeah." He said and with his arms still wrapped around me he kissed me.

__________________

OH MY GOD I FINALLY UPDATED! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!

I'm so sorry!!!

My schedule is off! I have exams that will decide my whole life! Writing this helped so expect more!

And yes they're getting married.

Please tell me what you think about that. XD

I've been waiting for this for so long.

I was about to use quotation marks for something I wanted to say.

VOTTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

I need to know you want more. So tell me.