Chapter 34

"The world is such a crazy place but Jessica I swear to god if you be mine then we will find our place in this world."

Raymond's words rang in my head.

I'm so confused. Last time this happened I was choosing what to do with my life... That didn't turn out so good.

Won't things be going to fast? I need a second opinion so I decided to call the only person I knew could help me.

"Hey!" I said into the phone.

"Hi! How is my little niece doing?" She asked.

"I'm good but there was something I wanted to talk to you about." I said.

"Go on." She said, softly.

"So I met a guy.." I started but was cut off by my aunt squealing.

"FINALLY JESUS YOU GAVE MY BABY A MAN! I have been waiting for this day forever! HALLELUJAH!" She started rambling on and then took a deep breath and said "go on."

"He asked me to marry him."

I had to pull the phone away from me so that I'm not deafened by her scream.

"I'm gonna be the maid of honour right? No I'll walk you down the aisle instead! We have so much to do!!!" I cut her off before she could continue rambling.

"I met him a few months ago.. I don't know what to do!" I said.

"Oh honey. If it feels right you do it! You marry that boy and even if you don't I'll still support you! But I need you to send me a picture ASAP! I wasn't sure about your uncle but I said yes anyway and look how that turned out. But in the end it's your decision. If it's meant to be it will be." She said.

"You have no idea how much it's meant to be. We are like soul mates." I said. If only she knew what I was talking about.

"Then say yes! I call dibs on walking you down the aisle!" She said.

We chatted for a while and then bid our goodbyes.

I sighed. I guess I'm marrying Raymond.

_________________________________
NOTHING IS TO BE SAID OTHER THAN IM BACKKK!!!!!

MY BURTHDAY IS SO CLOSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I'm so sorry that I took so long but I was confused, had a writers block and had life decisions to make.

But I updated because someone *cough* @justcallmesky *cough* just by voting, commenting and messaging me made me do!

I have a new book out! It's called Bereft!

VVOTTEEE!!

COMMENNTT!!

FANN!!

MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANNA TALK!!

See ya guys.xI :)