Cracking

I ran into the science department and towards Mr Mead's classroom. I knew Sambuca would be in there, as she was in my class. I hesitated at the door, everyone had just settled down to their work. Then, I barged in, the bottle still in my hand, by my side.
"Nice of you to join us, Jake," said Mr Mead cheerily. I didn't reply, but walked over to Sam's desk.
"I hope you're happy with yourself!" I shouted, standing at the other side of the desk to her. She didn't reply, and I glared at her. Then, I smashed the bottom of vodka bottle against the table in front of her, and pointed the sharp end at her face, edging round the side of the desk. Members of the class started to shriek.
"Woah, Jake! Take it easy!" shouted Mr Mead, walking towards me.
"Stay where you are!" I shouted, turning to push the sharp end of the bottle towards him. He put his hands in the air, surrendering, and took a step back.
"My life was fine! Fine!" I shouted, turned back to Sam. "And you ruined it!"
"I was only trying to-" she began, flustered.
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I yelled, lunging towards her. She moved backwards

"Jake," said Mr Mead sternly.
"I'm going to get shipped off to a house full of strangers! They could be - I don't know! Creeps, bullies, whatever!" I continued to yell. "Anything could happen!"
"It'll be better," Sam began.
"Stop with that! Just stop!" I shouted, throwing the bottle at her. She jumped out the way, and it hit against the desk behind her. The rest of the class moved further back, in a panic. I grabbed another vodka bottle from my bag, and smashed it against the table, to get another sharp edge. "I don't have a home anymore," I hissed. "Thanks to you! So now, you've got to pay!" I lunged forwards for her, but I was pulled back by Mr Mead. I tried to get out of his grip, but the struggle caused me to hit the edge of the bottle just above my eye, and across Mr Mead's cheek. Presently, he struggled to push the bottle out of my hand. After a few seconds he succeeded.
"Everybody outside! Lauren go get Mrs Fisher," he ordered, and the whole class ran for the door.
"Get off me!" I shouted, still struggling under his grip. I could feel he had his arms wrapped round me, so they were touching across my chest, and his feet were either side of mine.

"Jake, you need to calm down, okay, you need to understand that acting like this, it's only going to make your situation worse," said Mr Mead, softly. Slowly, I began to stop struggling in his grip, until I was stood still. He kept his arms on my shoulders, but walked round to face me.
"I'm scared, sir, scared about what's going to happen to me," I said, breaking down into tears. 
"Hey, come here," said Mr Mead, caringly. I put my arms round his shoulder, and gripped on for the life of me. I could feel him gently rubbing my back. After a few moments I pulled away from him, and pulled the stool out from behind me, taking a seat.
"I guess, I knew our situation was wrong, but I could deal with it, and I knew I'd be somewhere familiar, as opposed to somewhere strange, unknown," I said, slowly. Mr Mead sat down opposite me, when Mrs Fisher walked in.
"Chris? What's going on?" she demanded.
"It's fine, it's under control," he answered.
"There is nothing fine about what Jake has done! Bringing alcohol into school, threatening a pupil, attacking an entire class," she continued, but was interrupted.
"Karen, just-" began Mr Mead.
"No, just nothing, he's out of here," she said bluntly.

I jumped up in my chair, outraged, and kicked it over. Clenching my fists, I began to talk.
"Miss, please, I need to stay here," I begged. I was staring at her.
"You've shown this place no respect at all! The teachers, pupils, everything! You're a risk to everyone else's safety, and, to be honest, I have no faith in you, with an attitude like that!" she shouted. I walked over to her, squaring up to her.
"Jake, leave it," said Mr Mead sternly, pulling me away from Mrs Fisher. I shook my head, glaring at her. "Come on, lets go," he added, prompting me out the room. I could tell he was glaring at Mrs Fisher too. I hesitated at the door, looking at the pupils lined up outside, I then glanced at Mr Mead. "I'll go first," he smiled, walking out in front of me. I followed him closely, when a hand pressed against my chest, hard.
"You touch Sam again, and you'll have me to deal with," smirked Finn.
"I'm shaking," I smirked back, then continued to walk.

Mr Mead lead me into pastoral care, and prompted for me to take a seat on the sofa. He stood by the window, not saying a word.
"So," I started, cautiously. "My head hurts." He had my school bag in his hand.
"I'm not surprised," he stated. "How much did you drink?" he added, turning to face me.
"A lot," I sighed.
"Here," he said, getting a glass, and filling it with water. He handed it to me. "And clean your face with this," he handed me a wet towel, "I'll call the nurse."
"Thanks," I said. I then paused for a while. "Will I get thrown out? What will I do?" He didn't answer.