26~ fighter

Newts pov.

They made it, she made it. They got out of the maze but I didn't know if they would survive without some medical attention straight away. Minho looked like he would be fine just needed a check to see for broken bones but mainly he looked tired.

Alby had been stung and we had dealt with that numerous times but what really worried me was Taylah's conditions. She was unconscious on the ground and the med jacks were rushing her into their place. I could see her shirt was ripped at the back and blood was still coming out.

Her shirt and pants had blood everywhere and some on her face. she looked nearly dead, her face was pale, barely breathing, cold. Some other gladers take Minho and Alby on a stretcher.

They were all unconscious. What have they been through? It obviously was a nightmare, it didn't look to good. I help carry Alby into the med jacks. Minho was placed in the middle bed, I just placed Alby on one side and people were lowering Taylah down on the bed.

Since there was only two med jacks they knew they needed help and we're accepting it. They had worry all over there faces and it didn't look good. Clint orders someone to get water and a cloth for them.

Thomas rushed to get it. Clint ordered Thomas to make Minho drink the water he needed it really bad, they all did. Thomas after a few tries had successfully hydrated Minho. So one less person to worry about saving.

Jeff tied Alby to the bed, there wasn't much they could do for him. Clint puts his fingers against Taylah's throat to check for a pulse. His eyes widened it didn't look good. He nodes to Jeff and he walked over to me.

I held my breath scared. He ordered me to get out. Everyone left but I wasn't moving. I screamed out of frustration. Jeff couldn't waste his time on me. He rushed over and started doing things to her.

Thomas came in and put a hand on my shoulder and told me that I needed to give them space. I knew he was right and I wouldn't be any help just watching so I hesitantly dragged my feet out of there. As soon as I got outside I dropped to my knees.

I knew it wasn't good, she was nearly dead. I didn't know what was going to happen and that scared me. Being without her scared me. Thomas soon was by my side. " Did you see her Tommy, she has been through hell, so much pain, I can't let her die!!" I mumble into his chest.

We were friendly hugging and it's what I needed. "Newt, she is a fighter, did you see what she did!! She survived the maze, she never gave up, she pushed through the pain and even when it got that tough when she had to drag two heavy boys (for her anyway) so they would live, she is tougher than you think!" he calmly spoke.

After a few desperate minutes I hear the door creak open. I can't see Clint or Taylah in the room. Jeff stood in the door with sad eyes. " It doesn't look good, you can see Minho if you want?" he looked sympathetic. They must of taken her into an emergency room.

Minho was only in the room,they must of moved Alby as well. Thomas hurriedly rushed to Minho's side. He had a big bandage on his shoulder and around his head. He had cuts and bruises on him and he wasn't as pale. He seemed to be getting better.

Jeff said that he would wake up in a day or two and that he needs to work on Taylah. I hear Alby scream, he's going through the changing. I try to not focus on Taylah and Alby.

I was relieved to know Minho was OK and I could tell that so was Thomas. Jeff walked back out into the room with a cloth soaked in blood. He chucked it somewhere and grabbed 5 or so clean ones.

That must be for Taylah! I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

Before Jeff could walk back into the room Thomas asked how she was doing now. My ears popped up and I was staring at Jeff. He scratched the back off his neck. "She is gonna live," he says and walks off.

Thomas and I let out a breath. I hear footsteps behind me and see Chuck. He had tears on his face and he was sniffing back his tears that he was struggling to keep it. He looked so sad.

I ran up to him and embraced him into a hug. I bent down so we were level and he cried into me. "Are they OK, they looked bad and she looked horrible?" he mumbled into me.

I let him go and he sniffed some more. Thomas walked over and kneeled so we were both facing the little kid. After 10 or so minutes convincing the boy that it will all be okay Clint and Jeff walked out with blood on them which I'm sure isn't theirs.

They wash their hands quickly and walked up to us, they didn't look as stressed. Does that mean something good? "You can see her if you want?"