9~ mapping room

Taylah's pov.

Minho leads me further into the woods and I have absolutely no idea where I am but he knows where he is going he said.

After 5 more minutes I look up to a medium sized hut like thing. He walks inside and I follow. I didn't even know this place was here.

It was a little bit better built and there was a blanket over a round table in the middle of the room and some runner things across the room. Minho calls it his mapping room.

He pulls off the cover and I see a large very detailed thing and when I look closer at everything I realise that it's the maze and the glade, everything.

"That's all of it Taylah," Minho says breaking the silence "I thought you were still mapping it?!" I say a bit panicky.

He tells me that no one else knows excepts the runners that there is nothing left to run. That if there were a way out we would have found it by now,but we have to keep the others hoping.

I understand why it's a secret there would be a full on panic. I nod at him because I didn't know what else to say. He shows me all the weapons, the sections and everything.

We walk out of the mapping room and Minho stopped and turned to me about a minute  or two before we got to the glade. 

"Look greenie, Newt really likes you he tells me everything and it would absolutely destroy him if you didn't make it back to the glade in time. I promised him I would keep you safe and I won't let anything happen to you and I intend to keep my promise!" Minho says sternly while looking at me straight in the eyes.

It was really sweet to know Newt cared so much. "why are you telling me this Minho?"  I say curiously while raising and eyebrow.

"Because I need to know you wouldn't do anything stupid and that you have to follow the rules because he needs you," he says seriously.

I tell him that I wouldn't do that to newt that I'll always  make it back to him always.

we walked back into the glade. I spot Newt with Chuck and Thomas while he is chopping wood. Damnnn  those arms tho. I laugh and get the thought  out of my mind and run over to him.

He has put down the knife and started talking. I run up to him from behind he hasn't noticed me yet. I jump on his back wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He stumbled a bit because he didn't expect it but he catches himself and puts his hands on my thighs holding me up "bloody hell Taylah, do you even eat!" he says while laughing.

I giggle a little and jump off his back and Chuck is smirking at me. I raise my eyebrows at him to ask why he had that smirk. 

"ohh myy godd you guys are just so cute!!" chuck says in one big breath. I blush and Newt laughs. I see sole of the boys walking towards the kitchen then I remember that it's lunch finally!

Newt and everyone else noticed as well and Chuck must of been starving because he ran faster than I've ever seen him and he was there in a heartbeat but puffing heavily.

"Hey greenie,  race ya?" Thomas challanges, of course I would accept "On the count of three," I say "3!!" I bolt off and he soon follows and I  hear Newt laughing. 

I looked behind me and see him catching up so that's when I speed up and I lose him easily. I make it to the kitchen and a few seconds later Thomas was there with a pout on his face. 

"haha sucked in Thomas, I win. I am the champion all hail princess  Taylah!!" I yell dramatically throwing my arms and newt walks up to me.

"Your my princess, love" newt says full of passion I silently melt inside I am bloody in love with this blonde haired boy.. wait? bloody?  oh god I'm catching it from newt, what's next I'll start getting the sass of Minho god help me please. I think to myself

"I'm in love with you to, and you sound adorable when you say bloody
and I'm pretty sure you already have the sass," says Newt while smiling . oh crap did I just say that aloud.

I blush and Newt just pecks me on the lips and we walk into the kitchen hand in hand. It's like his hand was made for me it fits perfectly like to puzzle pieces

some of the other gladers  looked at out hands  and I guessing they figured out we are dating. I walk up to the chef A.k.a Frypan and he hands me a plate with food and I thank him the he congratulates me for getting newt.

Newt walks up and I see Frypan give him knuckles ands a thumbs up. I laugh to myself when Alby comes up to me and says I'll be starting to be a runner tomorrow.

News pov.

I walk up to Alby and Taylah and I see that she is beaming in joy. I wonder what Alby said to her. I sit down at the table and Taylah sits beside me.

"So what's got you so happy? "  I ask while taking a bite from my sandwich . "Alby says I will be started being a runner tomorrow!" she says full of excitement. WHAT! I choke a little on my food then swallow then look at her.

I knew she had to go out sooner or later but I would prefer it to be later, I know she can fend for herself but I still worry about what if something happens what if she doesn't make it
what if she hurts herself.

A million scenarios race across my mind and I'm snapped out of it by Taylah clicking her fingers in my face.
I look at her and worry had filled her eyes. She looked at me concerned and asked what's wrong. I knew there was no point in lying because she would get me to tell her anyway.

"I'm just worried about you going into the maze, it's a dangerous place and what if you hurt yourself or don't make it back or get st-stung?" I say stuttering at the end. 

Her eyes soften and looked at the ground then back at me. She pulled me into a hug and holds me there. I wrap my arms around her small waist and bury my head into her shoulders.

Her hair smells amazing and she pulls out of the hug and makes me look at her. "I will always come back to you," she whispers. "Always?" I ask she repeats always.

I lean in and she does to and I put my hands on her cheeks while she runs her hands through my hair. Once again I feel bombs and I smile into the kiss until I heard someone coughing.

I groan and pull away from Taylah to see a disgusted Minho "Taylah I don't want to see you sucking each other faces off," he says while  popping out his hip.

I laugh and Taylah  rolls her eyes and continues eating. Some days some of the runners have the day off and today it was Minho Thomas and another runner. It was only supposed  to be Thomas and the other guy but Minho had to stay and show Taylah the mapping room.

*after lunch and dinner*

Taylah's  pov.

I walk out into the forest and walk for about 10 minutes till I spot a tree and start to climb ,I was finally at the top it wasn't the biggest tree but it would still hurt if you fell. I lay down on one of the thick branches until I hear a twig snap. 

I turn around and see blonde hair shimmering in the moonlight. Newt.  I yell out to him and he starts to climb up whole saying he thought I'd be here.

I see him limping I've noticed it before but I never mentioned it to him. After a little time he's up to where I am and he lays down next to me. I look up at the stars and so does newt.

In in love with them, they fascinate me they are gorgeous. After a while I sit up and Newt follows my actions. u tune to face him and he does the same
"hey newt can I ask you something but you don't have to answer if your uncomfortable with it" I say trying not to pressure him into tell me.

He looks worried about what I'm going to say but he soon nods. "how did you get your limp?"