18~ I need her

PLEASE READ!!!
I have a new book called 'over again' it's a Thomas Sangster story and just read the description to know what it's about. It will have fast updates so please read it. Thanks

Taylah's pov.

I heard many footsteps pounding on the ground towards Ben and I. I could feel my hair was bloody and I must likely had blood everywhere and looked like a mess.

My head was throbbing and I was in pain from everywhere in my body. My blurry vision could only make out a few figures tackling Ben and pinning him to the ground.

I then saw someone start running over to me as I started getting light headed and I felt like passing out. "Taylah bloody hell!" I knew who it was straight away as soon as I heard the accent. Newt.

He grabbed me as soon as I nearly hit the ground. My eyes were heavy and my hands were shaking mainly from shock and fear. I saw some people drag Ben away and some others coming to me. I was obviously losing a lot of blood and Newt had it all on his hands.

I heard someone scream for the Med-Jacks and I felt wet tears on my skin. I raised my sore head and winced at the pain. I was face to face with Newt who had tears running down his face.

He stuttered an 'I'm sorry'. He must have felt guilty but why? It wasn't his fault. "it's not your fault Newt it's okay I'm going to be okay I'll recover," I says softly trying to keep my eyes open. His shaking hands were running through the top of my hair.

Then I saw two people who I think are Clint and Jeff. I feel myself being lifted up and being moved but I gave in to the urge to fall asleep.

Newts pov.

They wouldn't let us in. They said they needed everyone out of the room. I was yelling, screaming and thrashing around trying to let me see her. Thomas and Minho were holding me back. "Let it go man let them work on her she is goning to be fine!" Mingo yells at me trying to get me to calm down.

I give up on trying to get through and all anger that I had or my desperate need to see her had washed away and I was soon filled with sadness and doubt. My knees failed me and I fell to the ground and started sobbing. I didn't care if the guys saw me I needed to see her I needed to talk to her I needed to know she was okay.

~~ (A.N. from now on '~~' that mean a time lapse)

I was in her room and I had only stopped crying because I know she would want me to stay strong. I wiped my tears away with my sleeves and tried to calm myself down. She has been asleep for a whole day.

They didn't know when she was going to wake up. I hadn't eaten or slept since the incident. The boys would try and help but nothing worked. I just needed her to wake up. I needed her.

I heard a knock on her door. I muttered a come in and they did. I didn't bother to look up. I saw Alby come in and said we had a gathering.

I groaned and lazily got up. I had to be there since I was second in command. It was about Ben. He had been stung so we already know we have to banish him hut we still have to vote.

I walked with my head down and went into the central hut. All eyes were on me and most gave me sympathetic looks.

Taylah's pov.

I don't know how long I've been asleep for but it seems like forever. I had only just woken up and I see that I have a bandage around my head and one on my wrist.

No one was in the room so I tried to tidy myself up a bit. I but my hair that someone must if washed into a messy bun. My clothes were still ripped and bloody but I didn't mind.

Where was everyone? I grab the bed I was laying on and pull myself up still only a little weak. After walking around I could wall probably but my head still ached. I walked out into the glade and no one was seen anywhere.
I checked the kitchen but the only other place I could think of was where they have their gatherings. I walk up to the door of the central hut and hear noises.

I can hear Frypan, Minho and others say that Ben should be banished. Most of them where agreeing. I couldn't hear Newts voice. oh I miss my Newt. I thought it was about time I made my entrance. I open the door quietly and no one saw me.

All of there backs turned to me. I scanned the room and my eyes landed on a zoned out Newt. He looked like he hadn't slept or eaten in days. His eyes were red and pufffy so he was obviously crying. Was it because of me? I told him I was fine does he care that much about me?

They still hadn't noticed me so I decided to speak up now. "Why hello boys!" I say while leaning on a pole with a grin on my face. All eyes turn to me.