17~ nightmares are dreams to

Taylah's pov.

I was crying and I buried my head into Newts chest. I kept saying I was sorry. I was sorry for what I did to him. I was so guilty I felt like it was my fault. He pulls me away from him and I can see the pain in his eyes from me hurting.

" Love what are you sorry for?" Newts British voice has concerned clear in his voice. I wiped away my tears and decided to tell Newt.

*a little while later*
I finished explaining the whole nightmare in every single detail and he was sitting there with his mouth hung open. " Taylah that isn't your fault you don't have to be sorry you made the right choice it's OK!"

He wraps me into another hug and I great fully accept it. It was a little early but we had to get up soon anyway so we decided to go tell Alby he would be awake by now.

Newt slips on his jumper and I do the same. I fix my self up so I looked decent and we step outside. Newt and I walk around and try and find Alby. Once we spot him we call him over and we were about to tell him until he stopped us.

"Does this have something to do with your memory or dreams?" He says while pointing at both of us. I nod my head and he turns around and motions us to follow him to a nice private area where we could talk without anyone hearing.

He sits down and tells us to fill him in and that's exactly what we did. I told him everything I just going out and he looked surprised.

We talk about it for a bit and Alby tells me I'll be working in the gardens today with Newt and the others. I smile at least it wasn't a slicer or a bagger.

Newt and I walk hand in hand over to the kitchen and we eat our breakfast silently but peacefully. Once that was over I dealt with my girl thing then went off for a shower.

I got Winston to stand guard and I washed my hair, shaved and did everything I needed. I thanked him and I felt so much better so much cleaner but that wasn't about to last long considering I'm working in the gardens.

I walk over to see that Newt Zart and some others were there. Newt gives me a quick but nice kiss and goes back to work with me beside him.

I took the tablets so I wasn't in much pain. After about an hour or more of working and some small talk Zart throws a bucket at me
I drop the clippers and catch the bucket just in time. Zart tells me to go get some fertilisers.

I walked over to the forest and kept slowly walking until I found some fertiliser. I bent down and pick it up with my gardening gloves.

As I was nearly done I heard a few noises but I just brush it off. Then I hear a twig snap and that gets my attention. I turned around to see Ben one if the runners.

We didn't know each other very well but I did know that he was acting strange. He didn't look so good and he was breathing heavily. His veins were popping out of his skin and he looked horrible.

After I have an idea of what was wrong he all of a sudden attacks me. I dropped the bucket with the fertilizer and he leaped onto me like I was his prey.

I screamed and hit my head on the ground. I could feel blood coming out from my head and I groan in pain. He was spitting in my face while saying words I couldn't understand.

His dirty hands were grasping at my throat, leaving me without air. My eyes were wide with fear and small ragged gasps were escaping my throat

I can sense myself drifting away from my body and taking me to a peaceful place, one where there are no worries in the world. I started thinking I can finally leave this place but then I thought about Newt.

Then reality came back, I was almost out of time and I did the first thing I could think of. I raised my knee and kicked him where the sun don't shine.
His grip loosened and I knocked him on the head. He rolled off of me and I jumped up while my head throbbed. I took off where I thought the glade was and I started screaming.

I ran for a little bit until I heard his heavy footsteps behind me. The problem was he is a runner so he was quick and I was injured. He grabbed my shirt which caused me to stumbled then I tripped down a hill and squealed once again hoping someone can hear me.

I could feel my cheek bleeding and I new I definitely had bruises. He grabbed my leg and pulled me down and gave me a hard punch to my face and blood started to pour from my nose.

Newts pov.

An ear-piercing scream tore through the glade like a great shard of glass. It sounded like a girl and I knew who it was. Taylah! !

I felt my eyes widen and pulse quicken, my heart thudding like a rock rattling in a box. The scream came again, desperate, terrified... painful.

The blood drained from my face, before I was even aware of making a conscious decision ,my legs were pounding furiously on the uneven ground, my ears straining for more sounds, more clues as to where it had come from.

Another scream and my head snapped towards the forest. I bolted towards it and I see everyone else doing the same. Then I see two figures jump out from the trees.

It was Taylah.... and BEN!! What the bloody hell was he doing. Blood, cuts and bruises were all over her and my heart ached at how much pain she is going through.

I was only a few meters from them when he reached out ,tackled her and leaped onto her while gave her a hard slap. Tears pricked my eyes as I witnessed everything. But then I became angry.

Angry at Ben and what he was doing! Angry at the creators for sending us all in here especially Taylah but I was mainly angry at myself for not stopping this from happening for not keeping my promise to protect her.