~4~

Lily: 5

I walked into Lily's room, her purple and pink flowers patterned around her room, I gently shook her and her blue eyes showed themselves.

"What's up mommy?" She asked, I smiled at her as her brown hair was a messy nest on the top of her head.

"I'm taking you to the park to meet a little girl, she like you doesn't have a lot of

friends so I thought it'd be nice if you two were." I smiled, Lily looked nervous put I scoopedher up and bathed her. Luke walked in while I was bathing her and took over while I had a shower in our other bathroom.

I walked back in dressed in black jeans and a jumper, I tied my hair in a bun before walking back in to see Luke drying her as he blew raspberries on her tummy.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? It's still Tommy's cousin." Luke murmered and I lent down kissing him gently.

"I know, I'll be okay, I promise." I said and he nodded, passing me my little girl. I dressed her in a long plaid shirt with black leggins underneath, brushing her curly hair and braiding it in a fishtail.

"I'll be back aroud 4 I hope." I replied to Luke before he gave me a big kiss.

"Alex and I are gonna have a chill day, no pants, no girls, no stress, just chill." I laughed at my husband before I carried my yougest to the car.

After strapping Lily in and putting on Taylor Swift's now old album of Fearless, we began to drive away, I was nervous, Lily was anti-social and had seperation issues, she would usually only play with people she's always known. I didn't want to pressurize her but things were getting serious now, I was desperate.

I arrived at the park and let her out, her hand reached up for mine and I locked the car before carrying her into the park. I saw Josh and his little girl who as I walked closer to looked strangly familiar.

"Glad you could make it, hello Lily, this is my little girl Ella." Josh smiled bending to Lily's height, his little girl hid behind him until, Lily went to see her as she walked around Josh.

"Hi!" Lily squeaked, I smiled, she made the first move.

"H-Hello." Ella stuttered and grinned at Lily with a smile, Lily was quick to embrace the older girl. Ella looked shocked but soon hugged Lily back.

"Why don't you girls go and play?" Josh said and guided me over to a near by bench.

"I was worried when Ella started to isolate herself, like Lily, I hate how nurseries point it out, like go away! She's just shy." Josh said angrily.

"Yea-wait how did you know Lily isolated herself?" I suddenly was quite shocked at that, and as I thought about it how did he know her name? 

"You told me at the ice-cream van, remember?" He rushed to say, I thought for a moment, I couldn't remember saying it at all but I suppose I did or how else would he know.

"Yeah, sorry, I get protective over Lily a lot, she reminds me of myself and I can't have her growing up the way I did." I shook my head. There was a silence before Josh spoke up again.

"I'm sorry about all that, maybe we could start over? I'm a better person, I have a family and two kids just like you, I also have a little boy too but his name is Axel." I realised I definetly hadn't told him I had an older son, something didn't seem right I just wasn't sure what it was yet.

______

SPOOOKY!

How do you think he knows all this stuff????

What isn't seeming right?

LOVE YOU :)