Need to quiz you!

Guys, I know not all of you love my writing but the ones who do please can you advice me on what to write next.

Obviously, Black Roses, is an on going story. I'm really enjoying writing black roses. If you are already reading this story can you please vote!! Cause I know some of you don't🌚

But I have a whole series, called the father series, obviously about 5SOS and life as dads.

I have another series which needs a fun title but I don't know what to call it yet. So once I figure it out I will let you all know.

Each boy gets his own story. Here's a summery:

Luke is a shy boy, who meets an explosive girl who has horrid mood swings and he tries to find out who she really is. Michael is in love with his best friend who already loves someone else.Ashton is popular and the quiet girl stands up to him when something happens. Calum meets a girl who on the outside is bright, beautiful and happy but she was brought up in a broken home and broken situation.

I'm also writing a book about twins where one is dating Luke and the other twin sleeps with Luke. This is called Addicted.

I also have a publicity stunt one where a girl is asked to be Luke's publicity stunt and she herself into more trouble. This is called Deceptive.

Or The 5th Second of Summer, which is about the story of a band, with a younger girl who has a sudden moment of tragedy and looses everything in one shot. All until her band give her a helping hand and one gives her a little more.

So please vote and comment the one you would like to see in the future if you would like to see any.

Once again the stories are:

1) The Father Series
2) The other series
3) Addicted
4) Deceptive
5) the 5th second of summer

Please please please remember to read black roses and vote for one!! Xxx