3: STOP RAPING PENGUINS

Start from the beginning

"WHAT IN BLOODY HELL, DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING IN MY BLOODY ROOM?!?!"

"Uhh. I was trying to relax but-" Rose said at the same time Jasper said "I was watching my phone when she attacked me with -"

"GOD! SHUT UP!" I screamed at them. "You guys are giving me a bloody headache." I sat back down , rubbing my temples.

&&&&&&&&&&

+ Chase's POV +

They came down covered in pillow feathers and nail polish. Adara was pissed beyond belief. I had to hold back a growl and stop myself from wanting to rip them to shreds for my mate ... but i knew she would hate me. I don't even know this girl and she has so much power over me. If only she knew what she could make me do.

"WHAT IN BLOODY HELL , DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING IN MY BLOODY ROOM?!?!" My little Mate shrieked. She is so beautiful when she's angry. Not that she isn't always beautiful because - trust me she is. She's just sexier. Plus her accent. It's obvious she spent time in England.

"Uhh. I was trying to relax but-" Rose said at the same time Jasper said "I was watching my phone when she attacked me with -"

"GOD! SHUT UP!" She screamed at them. "You guys are giving me a bloody headache." She sat back down , rubbing her temples. 

Rose walked over to Adara to try and calm her down, i guess but she slipped. She would have totally ate it if a hand hadn't caught her waist and pulled her toward him. * Ate it = basically falling on your face. Sorry I'm young and American(: Well Latina(: * 

I don't think Micha realized exactly what he did. She was jerked into his arms. Of course he would have done it - well his wolf. His wolf would NEVER let herself get hurt if we was surely able to stop it-  . She gasped but looked into his eyes. They stared into each others eyes for a full three minutes.

"Well." Adara said trying to get attention back. Declan looked like he wanted to rip Rose from Micha. Rose couldn't find a seat so she settled for sitting on Micha's lap. Lucky Micha. His mate didn't remove herself from him. She growled at Declan. Ha.

"We have another matter at hand." I leaned toward her

"What would that be all mighty Alpha wolf." She smirked.

"You being my mate, future Lunna wolf." I smirked back. Her eyes widened as she gasped. Her eyes showed recognition.

" I . Am. Not . Your. Mate. " She whispered. .Those five little words tore my heart. I was in undeniable pain. I was  in agony at those words. I got up and ran out the door. Walking towards the forest that was infront of her house, i shrugged of my clothes and went wolf.

___________________________________________

That's it for this chapter so show your support!!!! <3

JOKING!!!! LOL I'M THIS MEAN(:(:  You can continue reading down there  l

                                                                                                                                  l

                                                                                                                                 V

&&&&&&&&&&

+ Adara's POV +

" I . Am. Not. Your. Mate." I whispered . I don't know why i said those words but i did. And they hurt. But what hurt the most was his face. I saw shock ... followed by hurt... followed by agony. He bolted out the door towards the forest. He tugged off his clothes then shifted into wolf form. His wolves left after him. Micha bolted too after telling Rose he would see her later. I ran to my room crying. I locked the door and flew to my bed. My pillow covered my tearsteaked face. KNOCK KNOCK. It was Declan outside my door.

"Hey. Addy. Please open the door" Dec said softly

"GO AWAY!" I screamed at him

"I'm your brother... I can't go away." He pointed out

"GO LICK A HIPPO!"

"Lick a hippo?"

"Yes." I sniffled

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Stop being a baby and open the door."

"I'M NOT A BABY!"

"Then open the door." Declan said impatiently

" GO FUCK A SQUIRREL!" I screamed at Declan.

"Yeah, You heard the door Declan. Go fuck a squirrel." Tristan said coming up the stairs to go to his room.

"SHUT UP TRISTAN!" Declan shouted

"Adara. Open the door." Declan said as softly as the first time.

"AFTER YOU STOP RAPING PENGUINS!" I got up to put my ear to the door. My fingers were at the door knob.

" I. DO. NOT . RAPE. PENGUINS. " Declan said from the otherside of the door.

"Promise?" I said softly

"I promise." He said.  I opened the door and shoved him in my room before i locked the door. I ran to my bed. Declan layed down next to me and that only made me cry harder. I didn't cry for just myself. I cried for Chase who i rejected. I had to do it though but it hurts. Is it worth the pain? Because of HIM i can never love another man again. 

"Shhh. Don't cry Addy. Tell me what's going on." Declan whispered in my ear as he held me tight to him.

"Nothing....." I sniffed

"Nothing. Nothing makes my baby sister cry."

"I'm not a baby. Plus we are the same age!"

"No. I'm older than you." Declan laughed.

"Yeah but by a minute." I said hitting with my pillow.

"I'm still older. " He sang

"Shut up dufus!"

"Your a dufus."

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"GO LICK A CARROT!"

"NO ! "

"STOP MAKING OUT WITH MY SOCK MONKEY!"

"I'M NOT!"

"YOU ARE NOW!"  I grabbed my sock monkey and shoved it in his face. He tried to take it out but i was stronger.  He grabbed the sock monkey from my hand and threw it on the floor. He glared at me. I laughed it out and closed my eyes. I fell asleep on my pillow but i kept thinking about Chase. His hair. His face. His eyes. His lips. His smell. His voice. I was surprised today though. Rose found her mate , the day after i do and she accepts him. Knowing what pack he belongs to but lucky her. Her Mate's last name isn't Thornhart.... Mine is.