Chapter 20: The situation is crushing! Stand down or die!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! This is going to be very challenging to me because I never typed a chapter 20 pages long before but, I will try. If I lack on ideas on might go as small as 18 pages. We'll see how it will turn out.

(Video shows Vegeta vs Zarbon transformed! Watch!)

VOTE GUYS! ON MY PROFILE OF FANFICTION!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ DBGT, DBZKai, or DBSuper. All rights and credit goes to Akira Toriyama, Funimation, Toei Animations and whoever else is involved!

Key:

"Regular speech"

"Speaking another language/ thoughts"

'Telepathy'

- Chapter 20: The situation is crushing! Stand down or die! -

Last time one "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan:"

Raditz's takes a step back. It is as if his brother is actually remembering almost everything involving who is before his eyes. It's unbelievable. Still, Kakarot continues his small speech.

" A true Saiyan who takes pride on himself and his race who was nearly forgotten after Frieza wiped them out. Because of that, I won't back down until one of us takes revenge on that bastard for destroying our planet..." He extends his hands, offering it to his brother. "And... for killing mother and father. I'm sure I'm not the only one part of this. It's not too late to change and stand up... brother." He smiles slightly. It is his goofy smile, the kind that makes Raditz want to punch him on the head.

Still, Raditz holds back his punch and stares at the extended hand. Kakarot is actually forgiving him. He can be stubborn and immature but he had always forgave him for some reason. "Why are you accepting the fact that I've tried to kill you and your son many times? If anything, I was expecting you to kill me."

"Right. I was trying too. You know what that was? I was a true Saiyan at that moment. I was willing to kill you for betraying me and my son. You did that on purpose to see how I would react. The results wasn't pretty but you know that I am not a coward." His goofy smile becomes more noticeable. "C'mon Raditz. Stop giving me that look and just move on. I'm still learning from you. Besides;" He reminds him; "I am like father right? Looks and all. Maybe I can be just like him. Maybe you can too."

"So that we can die by Frieza's hand?"

"No. Raditz do you realize why father did that? He tried to defend our world and our race instead of running for his own life like a coward. Many though he was a fool but, I see him as a amazing warrior. I won't let father die in vain. I will defeat Frieza. So will you." He reaches further for his brother, urging him to take his hand.

"Kakarot... always have been so stupid but still you impress me." Raditz reaches for and takes his brother's hand. He gets pulled up to his feet and he puts a hand on Kakarot's shoulder. "I was right that I will have you changed in a year. Vegeta may not see it but if he meet you when I did, he would've thought the same at least a bit. Still, that doesn't mean that I won't back down to beat you once again one day."

"So... does that mean you accept me the way I am now?" Kakarot asks.

Raditz returns a small smile. "It doesn't change the fact that we still have a lot of work to do." He loosens his grip on his brother's hand and shoulder and lets go. He turns around to walk away and is nearly knocked over by his little brother when he hits him on the back of his head in a brotherly way. He sees the big smile on his brother's face. "Hey! What are you so happy about?"