Chapter 5: Train for your life! The awakening of Kakarot's Saiyan side!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great action-packed chapter!!! We FINALLY get to see Goku in such a bleak situation, that'll he'll have no choice, but to fully embrace his pride! *Laughs out loudly in victory* I'M A GENIUS! *sees glares from readers, clears throat* sorry that you had to read that. Eh-heh...

This chapter will probably be the longest by far too! My writing skills are improving!! ^^

Thanks to eleazar3055 (Wattpad) and some of my reviewers on Fanfiction, I have a few new ideas in mind.

Well, anyway, this chapter will starts going back towards the anime itself again. We'll see glances of the Z-Fighters and how they are handling their own training. And Gohan of course! In the next chapter perhaps, or two, Goku will finally meet Vegeta and Nappa-

Vegeta: It's Prince Vegeta!

Well Mr. Grumps, excuse me for my rudeness.

Vegeta: Is that any way to speak to a prince?! I should kill you right now young Earthling!

Look, you shouldn't even be here yet. My readers are itching for another chapter and you're stalling! I hate stalling! Pardon me "your highness" but if you kill me, then you'll never have your spotlight on the fic.

Vegeta: *growls and crosses arms*

Anyway, now that the drama's over, let the next chapter begin! Let's see how long it'll take 'till Goku snaps! Woot, woot!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own DB, DBZ, DBGT nor DBZ Kai. All rights go to Akira Toriyama, the one and only! So, no suing! I'm taking Law and Business class so I'm not stupid!

Besides, if I do own it, there wouldn't be a death count for Krillin!

Review! Ideas please!

-Espeon804. The teenage Pokemon, DragonBall, ThunderCats, and a long list of shows fan!

Don't judge me.

--Train for your life! The awakening of Kakarot's Saiyan side!--

"C'mon Kakarot! What's the matter? You're not going to run away like a little baby are you?" Raditz teases as he watches his little brother backing away rather quickly. It's impressive in how well his brother manages to dodge many of their attacks without much difficulty. Still, Raditz is doing this in hopes to awaken the Saiyan side of his brother that has been locked away for so long. If this doesn't work, then he might as well put him in the same category as the Humans. Perhaps Kakarot is already in that category.

"Kiiii! Kiki ki!" The Saibamen chatter and squeal in mischief filled laughter. They all lunge at him, one by one. The Saiyan still cowards. Some warrior he is.

Kakarot wouldn't call himself a coward. He just doesn't want to kill these guys for no reason. Sure, he took down 100 Humans the other day, but that was because he didn't really had much of a choice. He has to admit it to himself. The only time he actually does kill is when he has no other options and is forced to do so. It haunts him still. He still shivers at the reminder of how he as a boy punched and went through King Piccolo right through his stomach. Worst feeling ever. He'll hate to go through someone's guts again.

"You call yourself a Saiyan?!" The angry voice of Raditz snapped him from thinking. A Saibamen punches him off his feet and he stumbles hard, trying to regain his balance.

"Raditz! You're distracting me!" Kakarot warns him while ducking his head to avoid one of the creature's attacks.

"From what? Being a coward?!"