Chapter 19: Accepting one another, that's my pride!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter. I just came from the mall (2:41 pm on July 19th 2015) I decided to crush my chocolate cravings by buying a milkshake from Dairy Queen! Seriously. I really did. It was kinda funny because we know that in TFS Nappa loves Dairy Queen! That chocolate milkshake was really good though. I want another one...

(I found this image and it matches this chapter so well! Whoever made this is awesome!)

I guess you guys are wondering who is the winner? Not yet. I only had one person who suggested and I need more people! Read chapter 18's Author's Note to see what I am talking about!

Hey! Do THIS: I will ask you guys to do something for now on to add effect to my fanfictions. When you see this symbol next to a paragraph (*Cue 1, 2 ECT.*) That means cue the music I ask you to listen to while reading a section. (*End cue*) means stop the music.

TODAY'S REQUESTED THEME(S):

Cue 1= *DBZKAI - DESTINY*

Cue 2= *DBZKAI - THE BRAVEHEART'S TRIUMPHANT RETURN* Look it up on YouTube!

I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE! I PUBLISHED A POLL ON MY ACCOUNT OF ! I CAN'T DECIDE ON WHO SHOULD HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT AS SSJ ON NAMEK SO YOU DECIDE! IT IS TITLED "WHICH SON OF BARDOCK SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BECOME SUPER SAIYAN/SAIYAJIN ON NAMEK?"

PLEASE VOTE! MOST VOTES WINS! IF NON USERS ON FANFICTION CAN'T VOTE, REVIEW AS VOTER # (EX, VOTER #1, VOTER#2) TO PUT IN YOUR VOTE ON FANFICITION. WATTPAD AND QUOTEV USERS CAN COMMENT BY DOING THE SAME!

Anyway, let's begin!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKai, or DBSuper! All rights and credit goes to Akira Toriyama, the awesome author of the awesome show!

Key:

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking different language"

'Telepathy'

-Espeon804

- Chapter 19: Accepting one another, that's my pride! -

Last time one "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan";

The elder glares at the Saiyan. "You're a demon! How could you! All of you?!"

Kakarot looks at one of the dead Namekians that remind him of Piccolo. "So I'm a demon now? That's funny, coming from a species that I stumbled upon when I was a kid. He was the demon then. So... the tables have turned..." His fist collided with the child's skull. He hears a dull thud and the child is lifeless.

"No!" The elder screams.

Kakarot tosses the lifeless child aside like a doll and grabs the elder by the collar of his tunic. He pulls him up to his face. His dark smile deepens to the same style as Raditz's. He lets go of the elder and leaps over him. He lands behind him just as he begins to fall to the ground and puts him into a headlock. "Open up or suffer and die slowly!" He is finding this easier than he though. Nappa was right. He is enjoying every moment of this. He starts to put in pressure cutting off the oxygen from the Namek. He hears the alien struggle to speak. "What was that?" He releases enough pressure to let him speak.

His voice is horses but is still understandable. "Go ahead and kill me. But... you will never get that Dragon Ball..."

Kakarot knew that he would choose death over giving up something so valuable. "Too bad. You won't die quickly. You know that right?" He squeezes his body now. The sound of the elder screaming and his breaking bones is like music to the Saiyan's ears. His laugh is full of malice as he applies more pressure. He is laughing so evilly that it even scares Karot. "Ready to give up old man? You don't look like you'll last much longer!"