Chapter 9: You're just pitiful Kakarot! It's time for Plan B!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! Sorry for the long wait, but summer had my parents making me look for a job! While I was offline, I've gotten some new reviews! Some were praising, some were... well... the ones that people say the bad things about the story. it doesn't bother me, it allows me to see what is wrong or missing from my stories. As usual, I'll reply to some of your reviews;

Fanfiction:

*Hugodrax: Thank you so very much! Yeah, I decided to end the chapter with Goku and his "wicked" laugh. I must admit to myself, it was all worth it!

*Simgr101: Thanks! Don't worry, the reviews don't overwhelm me! I only take ideas that I find creative!

*Hatred: I understand that my ideas sometimes don't make since. The whole point of having Gohan's name changed is to show that he is willing to be a true Saiyan warrior and to leave Earth behind. As for Bulma, she didn't join them, she was forced to work for them. It was a hard decision. Goku doesn't hate his grandfather here, more like angry. I'm still thinking hard on what to do with the future chapters. You did give me an idea on what I could be doing wrong. Staying in character is the hardest part for all my fanfictions.

Wattpad:

*eleazar3055: Thanks you! yes, I was upset that I had to put the fanfiction on hold 'till school started again. Thanks for waiting patiently!

*KawiiErenForm12: Thanks! Here you are! Another awesome chapter!

Well, keep the reviews up! I ask you guy to also explain what is missing from my story so that I can do better! If you think this isn't in good detail, then how about you read my stories that came out in 2013? Such as "Which Eeveelution?" and "Vee's family rescue"if you like Pokemon that is. I read that the other day, and god, the detail was lacking!

But god. Writing this chapter was VERY hard because putting in the plots at the right moments... I had writers block for a while. It's very hard to stay in the storyline, and my ideas all at once.

Well then, enough talk. Let's get started!

I'm officially a Junior now! Yay for 2017!

Key:

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking another language"

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai, or the new Dragon Ball Super! (Yes! A new DB series!) All rights for to the one and only epic Akira Toriyama, Funimation, and whoever else who is involved since I can't remember at the moment!

-Espeon804, the teeneage Pokemon, Dragon Ball, ThunderCats, and other shows fan! (The 90's shows, not the stupid cartoons out today!)

- Chapter 9: You're just pitiful Kakarot! It's time for plan B!-

Last time in The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan;

The dust clears and reveals Nappa whose armor is even worse than before, but he's still unharmed. he is proud to still be alive. "Some attack. For a second there I thought I was done for!"

Tien tries to catch his breathe. He knows that he failed to avenge his friend. He gives Nappa a hate filled look as he says two words; "You bastard..." Then he falls dead.

Krillin is horrified. He and Piccolo are the only ones remaining and no Saiyan has fallen yet. "Everyone is dying and I don't know how to stop it..." He hears foot steps and turns around in time to have a hand go around his throat and strangle him in the air. his eyes widen when he sees the one responsible.