Chapter 17: The "Hunger" Games leads to death's door!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I don't have much to say but I will reply to some of your reviews... (You can only read yours if you want because some replies are long. Sorry!)

(Don't ask about the music I placed here.)

Fanfiction:

*rude guy: I know that you don't like my long A/Ns but I must reply to your review first;

You're not the first to say so. I know that I am a little out of character but I'm not all that good but not terrible. I appreciate your review on the bad points. Yes, I am well aware that Vegeta and Nappa wouldn't care about Gohan, not even Kakarot though you didn't point that out. They don't here really. It seems like they do I know but hidden through the dialogue, Vegeta is trying to "learn" about the earth raised Saiyans. He needs them alive anyway. With the whole TFS thing, I'm not going well into that. If i did then Nappa would be beyond out of character and I hate that. I only make small references. It won't be common. I see that you read on how I finished the Frieza saga. That doesn't mean that's all I know. I know more about the Androids, Cell, not much about Buu yet though. What I don't know I read on wikis or watch on YouTube. I see no point in writing stories on something I don't know about. "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan" is based of the Saiyan Saga of DBZKai. It is very hard to stay in character for Nappa, especially Raditz because they didn't have many episodes on Kia, so i make up for those on the original DBZ. I know that Nappa is easily hot-headed and I think easily offended because I do recall Gohan saying how he stinks and he over reacted to that. Vegeta had to guide Nappa through the whole fight because of his over confidence. The whole Dairy Queen thing was pointed out because hey, Saiyan love food. They probably stopped by for a snack before they finished purging Earth anyway and I guess you can say Nappa had a thing for ice cream as stupid as it sounds. I'll try to stay in character at my best. Please do reply in the reviews. Forgive me for this long paragraph.

Look at the bright side rude guy. At least I'm not a fan-girl. if I was, this fic would be so f'd up.

*Hugodrax: How can I leave you out! I love your reviews! I must tell you that I won't do to TFS thing commonly. probably every full moon. Not because of the reviews about it because me myself know that if I fall to that this fanfiction is ruined. I hate it when characters are OCC.

*Simgr101: I know. In the anime Bardocks doesn't care much about his sons. As you can see, I mixed up the anime and manga together since Gine is Goku's officail real mother. What you quoted I think is from TFS. Bardock only seemed to care for Goku because Goku is being sent away, and being a weakling is no fun at all. I hope I pointed that out right.

Wattpad:

...Oh. No new comments. :(

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKai, or DBSuper. All credit and rights go to the original author, Akira Toriyama. I'm just writing a fanfiction that isn't going great because of my writer's block case. No more playing around. I have to get serious!

-Espeon804. Forgive me folks for making mistakes but I learn from them!

Key:

"Talking"

"Thinking/Speaking another language"

'Telepathy'

- Chapter 17: The "Hunger" Games leads to death's door! -

Last time on "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan:"

Kakarot has a dream with Raditz... about the past...

Raditz crosses his arms. He doesn't seem happy about the fact that his little is in his presence. "What's the point of seeing him? He is being sent away soon because he is useless."