Chapter 14: A memory of the past! Head for Planet Namek!

Note: If you are re-reading, there is a bit of new content and a small change.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I'm sure that many of you are like: "Yes! Goku gets to meet Frieza! It's about time!" and others are like; "Wait a minute! You forgot about the Dragon Balls!"

Eh-heh.... I'm not going to lie. I did. Look, it was 6:00 in the morning when I published the previous chapter (and I wasn't suppose to be on the computer at the time) so i was rushing almost. As soon as i published it and went back to bed I was thinking "Noo! I forgot about Shenron and Kami!" I literally banged my head against my pillow because of my terrible short term memory. But, this teen always has a back up plan. This also helps cure me a bit from my writers block too.

Lol, I did felt kinda silly to put "Ready to die" song in the previous chapter. I had a very, very bad case of writer's block then that song popped up on my head and I was like "That might help." I'm not a fan to rock. I prefer R&B. I don't like songs explaining people killing and stuff in the subject but, it matched the situation well didn't it?

But OH SNAP! 50 REVIEWS! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GUYS! For that I'll make this chapter better than the last. In other words...

I promise to make this chapter longer than the last!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKai, or DBSuper. All rights go to Akira Toriyama, Funimation, Toei Animation, and whoever else is involved. I'm just writing a fanfiction here for fun, and to make people happy!

Key:

"Talking"

"Talking in another language/ Thinking"

-Espeon804.

- Chapter 14: A memory of the past! Head for Planet Namek! -

Last time on; The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan:

Raditz finally reaches the edge of the crater, only for his scouter to turn on automatically as it picks up a growing power. “What the…?” He glances back, and he speaks to Kakarot through the device. “What's with you?”

There is no response. But he can hear him, and the noise in the background.

Raditz’s eyes widen. He completely forgot about that! “Hey! What are you doing?! I told you not to touch anything, didn't I?! You fool! You're going to destroy the ship! Snap out of it!”

“You're one big idiot, Raditz.” Vegeta's voice insults him from the scouter. “Did you forget to turn it off? I know you had to use it to get his blood boiling, but the trigger command can still set him off whenever he hears it. Just like it still affects you. Frieza's programming isn't to be toyed with.”

Raditz quickly sets the child down. “I'm aware. I'll shut it down now.”

“Make it quick, before he goes berserk. This is all on you, Raditz.”

Not wanting to get in anymore trouble, Raditz is quick to slide down the crater and open the pod. He wasn't expecting Kakarot to lunge forward and attack him. “Idiot! I'm not the enemy! Get off me!”

“Destroy all life forms, Kakarot.” The voice speaks again.

“Computer!” Raditz snarls. “Shut off the programming! Shut it down! Shut it down!”

“Understood.Trigger command, shutting down.”

It falls quiet, but Kakarot is still thrashing, until a hand firmly grabs and squeezes his tail. His eyes widen as he falls down, limp and helpless.