Chapter 18: Attack on the Namekians! The truth about Planet Vegeta!

REALLY IMPORTANT A/N THAT YOU WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY IF YOU READ: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I have an announcement to make...

(Whoever made this pic is awesome because it does not belong to me. I'm just borrowing it!)

#1, This story is almost complete. As soon as they face Zarbon and Dodoria then it's over! *Readers take out guns.* Woah! Woah, woah, woah, woah! Wait! Listen to me! LISTEN!

#2 (Please don't squeeze me to death.) It will continue.

Somebody: But you just said it was ove-

I said listen! It will continue because...

#3 There will be a sequel! (Readers jaws drops) Yep! It shall be called "The revenge of the Earthling Saiyan" and it will be based off the Frieza saga of Dragon Ball Z Kai. What's the point of just doing the Saiyan saga? Goku dreaming about his father telling him to avenge his race did not happen for nothing! Do you guys even read my bio page? You should because it does have some useful information I post before I announce it on my fanfic A/Ns! I announced the new story coming up days ago!

Hm, maybe "The vengeance of the Earthling Saiyan" could be the title. It sounds catchy. :) You decide! (or maybe I will!) I plan to make 24 chapters but there could be more. Who knows? I have no idea when this will be complete.

Scratch that! I'm using that title I just came up with. It sounds epic! Vengence! Yeah, that'll do. You can still try to convince me with some of your own.

Okay, scratch that again. Fill in the blank in the reviews; "The _ of the Earthling Saiyan." So far I thought of "revenge" and "Vengeance" It can't just be anything. It has to be one word (or two if short) It must involve something about the Saiyans rebelling against Frieza. Oh! I thought of another word! I'll stop so that you can think of one. Who knows? I might choose yours.

If one of you convince me, I'll do an OC for ya, or a chapter plot request. Huh? Huh? *raises eyebrow* c'mon! You can't turn down that offer! Review your thoughts on the chapter and/or for a word for the title of the sequel!

Key:

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking another language"

'Telepathy'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKai, or DBSuper (I watched two episodes on YouTube yesterday, July 16th, 2015 I hate Goku's Japanese voice, no offense voice actor.) All rights and credit goes to Akira Toriyama, Funimation, Toei Animation and whoever else is involved. (God, I'm getting tired of typing this.)

-Espeon804

- Chapter 18: Attack on the Namekians! The truth about Planet Vegeta! -

Last time on "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan":

Kakarot gets into one of his famous stances. "I warned you." He in a flash sprints at Raspberry and his fist goes right through the human-alien's gut. Despite the fact that his arm now has blood leaking all over, he grins so very darkly, it even caught Raditz's full attention. As the alien gaps at the sight on his chest, Kakarot speaks. "Oh? You don't like that? Good. I love to seeing you suffer. It's not funny when you are the one dead right?" He looks at the other aliens. "He's probably Human... let's see... if I recall correctly they say a Human's intestines is how long? 27? 29 feet? Let's find out." He frowns when the alien is slumped dead. "Aw... I was just getting into the good part. Oh well." He lets go and the lifeless body thuds to the ground. He looks at the 3 remaining aliens. "Who's next?" He expected fear but, he got angry looks.