Chapter 20: Goodbye

(Ezra pov)

Jessie is leaving. She won't tell us why or where, just that it was a vision.

The day has come for her to leave. Hera's contact Fulcrum has arranged for Jessie's own starfighter.

She says goodbye to Kanan and the crew, then Arianna. Then lastly, she comes to me.
"Goodbye, Ezra," she whispers and pulls me in for a tight embrace. She puts her head in my shoulder and I feel tears threatening to escape me.
"Goodbye, Jessie."

She lets go and climbs into her new starfighter, a Jedi Interceptor. She waves goodbye and flies off into space. The crew goes inside, but I sit outside, looking at the sky and hoping I'll see her again. A few minutes later, I go to my room that I share with Zeb and sleep. I dream of Jessie, and that the next time I see her, she'll still love me.

(Yoda pov)

Coming, she is. Sad, she will be. Miss her friends, she will.

The boy is in pain. Sad, he is. Miss her, he will.

A new beginning for her, there is.

A new beginning for him, there shall be.

For Arianna, much difficulty, ahead. Challenges, she will face. But friends, she will have.

Together, the Force binds us. The three children, bound together, they are, by space and time: And by the Force.

The end-for now.

Get ready for book 4 guys!!!! Coming soon.
-LothalRebelUltraFan