Chapter 3: Their Savior

(Unknown pov)

Once in the marketplace, I begin my way to my friend Shadow's stall. He's a shady thief and low-life who survives by stealing from the Imperials and doing business in the underground black market on Lothal. I met Shadow when I caught him stealing from an Imperial transport. But I helped him escape the bucketheads guarding it and he's owed me ever since. Time for him to return the favour, I think to myself.

Shadow is doing business with two people when I arrive, a human girl and boy. I stand about 3 meters away and am about to approach the stall when suddenly, Shadow pulls out a blaster and fires at the boy in front of him. I leap in front of the boy and block the shot with my own blaster, which sizzles and smoke floats out of it. I drop to the ground as Shadow stares at me in disbelief. "Hey! What are you-You?!"
I grab the boy and girl by the hands and drag them away. Shadow tries to fire after us, but some stormtroopers have spotted my bright red hair and recognize me from the wanted posters. They step in front of Shadow and block his aim.
"It's her!" The commander exclaims. "Hey you, stop!" The squad begins to run after us as the boy and girl turn and stare at me in surprise.
"What-" the boy starts, but I cut him off. "We've got bucket heads incoming. And unless you want to be blasted, I highly recommend that you come with me!" I begin to run away from the stormtroopers, and the girl and boy follow me. The girl pulls out a blaster, turns around, and begins to shoot at the troopers. She hits a few, who collapse to the ground with a cry. The others pull out their own blasters and fire back at us. The boy uses an energy slingshot on his left wrist to shock the bucketheads. I stare at my smoking blaster in disgust and toss it to the ground. I pull out the tiny extra blaster I keep in my boot and fire back at the squad. We all keep running. We turn a corner and find that it's a dead end.
"Carabast!" The boy swears. I glare at him and jump up to the rooftop. The girl and boy glance at each other and do the same. We lie down on our stomachs and watch as the stormtroopers come around the corner. They all exclaim in surprise and the boy and girl follow me as I quietly lead them away from the squad and into an underground sewer tunnel. The boy jumps right into the pipe but the girl hesitates and then plugs her nose and joins us. Then the two of them turn and look at me.
"Who are you?" The boy asks.
Good question.